Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro loader Question.

Discussion on Sro loader Question. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sro loader Question.

The bot and stuff works all good with me but i got 1 question.
The loader has serval options included auto points and auto raise mastery but the auto raise mastery does the bot make you mastery to your own lv or just if you are lv 40 you go to lv 41 and and your mastery is lv 37 does your mastery then goes to lv 38 or lv 41? Pls help me with this.

__________________________________________________ __________

And if i put settings in it like auto heal horse or raise charr points automaticly does it remember what i done or do i need to setup it every time again when i start the loader?
Old 06/29/2008, 09:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
im almost positive it goes all the way to your lvl...if i could get mine to work i would check it out, but mine has not worked sience he updated the loader

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LOADER,Sbot question
01/17/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Did anybody test or anything which client uses more ram,more CPU ,and which one makes more DC ?
[Question]Loader
08/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Is Tsro loader working after the new update...if so it gives me a weird Error with some weird symbol and (9) in the end O.o Edit: when i redirect port it gives me the error.(and i need redirection hope u get the point)
[Question/Help] swsro - pk2+loader
08/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi =) i downloaded the pk2 of babbe0 for translate all the stuff to english and for use normal auto presser i should log in with loader so i put the pk2 in the swsro folders and i log in with lolkop loader and then i see all in "??" and not english can some one heko me and try find the reason for it ? to al others it works =/ plz help i will thank all who help =P
Game loader question
07/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Hi there all you smart people of elitepvpers, i have a question that i would realy like some answers for, ive searched the sight for this kind of program and come up empty so please dont get mad at me if ive missed it some where. Im intrested in a CO loader that stores passwords and log in codes so as to be to log in accounts far easier than referring to my notes for passwords all the time*sigh* My idea would be for one of you smart people out there to create a drop down menu type of...