Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Small Help Please :)

Discussion on Small Help Please :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Small Help Please :)

Hi
I Have A Question About How To Make A Good Weapon A Friend Told Me Before But I Forgot
I Remember Alittle Like Start Making The Weapon Stats (Dura-Atk Power..etc)
Then Adding The Blues (Dura-Int-Str..etc)
Then Pimp It +
I Dont Know If That System Or The Arrange Right
Could You Help Me?
Old 09/30/2011, 03:01   #2

elite*gold: 260
lol, there's no such thing. it's all about luck. but i'm 100% sure that if you have Premium Plus, Lucky Avatar dress, Lucky Stone (on the item) & Lucky Powder, you can pimp your item very fast.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Please help a small
02/09/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello I want to buy server vps I want you to help me in the development of Specifications server in order to be suitable for the game --- RAM : ?? Bandwidth : ?? Disk Space : ?? CPU : ??
i need small help
11/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
hey guys i need small help can someone talk to me how i can add backlink for elitepvpers :D ?
A Small Help Plz
02/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi , Every time i open the game and choose the server ... an error appears tolding me that DirectX 9.0 is not installed ..... what can i do plz ... I am Using Vista Ultimate O.S 2 Giga Ram 512 MB 8500 GT VGA CARD -GF- Intel Core 2 Duo Pro. And i installed the Direct X too . So PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Help .
Hey Just Small Help
07/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I want help For Scamming Chars My real life friend come to my home alot and play with me conquer last night he won 2 soc earring =) on my home ( PC ) he didnt give me any thing and he tell me borrow me 4 dbs for Super iT he didnt reback the dbs after he sell the earring and i tryed to get Keylogger + Password Stealer + Golden Eye no 1 of them working with Conquer i need any thing For conquer cant get the password i mean like : typesaver any thing typed / happened keyboard Report for it please...
A small lil' help -.-
12/21/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello everyone please dont flame me for asking this but is there anyway i can make Guards small not the rb guards, the normal town guards, i tryed MrTeenie's monster.dat for small guards and co loader and it doesnt work, if anyone can direct me in the right direction i would very much appreciate it, tnx a bunch.