Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

nubecoder Auto buff tool [HELP]

Discussion on nubecoder Auto buff tool [HELP] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
nubecoder Auto buff tool [HELP]

Hi ElitePvpers,

I need help with this amazing tool made by nubecoder, i don't know if im doing something wrong but when i set the "timed skills (2 of them)" it doesn't works as it should cause it doesn't cast the first skill put, only the second one although it works perfectly fine on one timed based skill.

Am i doing something wrong? i need to use holy spell and recovery division so i can grind AFK peacefully on my cleric/wiz

Thanks in advance,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ksro] nubecoder tool + auto select (mini bot)
08/05/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 40 Replies
this is daskillz tool of nubecoder updated to work on ksro you need only the auto select distance editor http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/foreign-sro-hacks -bots-cheats-exploits/366479-ksro-autoselect-autog rabber_4-11-2009_slokev1-2-a.html and this tool daskillz special thanks to wizardLT for the offsets of sro_client and to guy who made autoselect distance editor -(acer20006 / WAGNER / Cave) some one to scan but this is the original tool of nubecoder and i only change the config file...
Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool
07/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i guys i have a problem now that program dont work i need one with same functions.. can u help me?
[Tool] Auto Pot-Buff-Res tool 5000
05/16/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Auto Pot-Buff-Res Tool 5000 overview: A Silkroad Online multi-tool. ** This program is still in beta stages, you should expect errors. ** Quick List of Features: Pot Tab: Auto Potting (HP/MP).