Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem - Infinity Bolts

Discussion on Problem - Infinity Bolts within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem - Infinity Bolts

hello
I made a walkingscript and when the char should buy 3000 Bolt he buys bolts to infinity. i think it works with arrows but not with bolts for the euro-chars. Maybe i am doing something wrong but i dont thinks so.

succo
Old 06/09/2008, 16:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its a problem with the bot, do you have the latest version.
The problem was fixed in the latest version i believe.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Infinity Online problem
04/16/2010 - Foreign Games - 12 Replies
Hallo, ich hab es jetzt nu instaliert und starten kann ich es auch, doch wenn ich den drieten Button bei dem Launcher drück kommt eine Koreanische fehlermeldung glaube ich. Naja, auf jeden fall komme ich nicht ins Game. Weiss einer eine Lösung dafür wie ich das Game starten kann ohne das die Meldung kommt? Danke im vorraus MfG C0rnh0lio :D
infinity server problem
01/17/2010 - Aion Private Server - 6 Replies
do i need a north american client to play on infinty server? cuz i have the EU one
Agbot- Script problem - Aint buying bolts.....
11/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hey all... I searched some posts about this problem..But I still dont got the solution. I use Agdev and Agbot newest versions. So that aint the problem. This is my script I hope someone can say what the problem is. Thanks in advange "//","..............^^............ .................^^..............","//&q uot; "//",".......................... AgDev ..........................","//"
Problem with Infinty/ Problem mit Infinity
04/14/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i donwloadet Infinity from this site http://www.gametribe.com/. K i installed this game and now if i try to start is i get an error message: The game security module update has failed How i can fix this problem, i wont to play it. Ps. I postet it here becoz its the same producer like Dekaron´s Hi Leute, ich hab mir Infinty gedownloadet von http://www.gametribe.com/ und hab es auch installiert, doch jedes mal wenn ich das spiel starten will bekomm ich diesen Fehler: The...