Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Running Silkroad Help

Discussion on Running Silkroad Help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Running Silkroad Help

Hello, when I try to run Silkroad I doesn't want to run. When I run it my screen turns black for 1/2 second, then it doesn't run (nothing happens). Maybe it was because I update my system. The update was Windows 7 Service Pack 1. Please help me.
Old 08/16/2011, 01:58   #2

that usually happens to me when the power goes up , a restart fixed it.
Old 08/16/2011, 03:38   #3

Power goes up ?

Computer Reboot?

I have a different problem: When I try to run it normally it says Upgrade/Inspection thing normal cause I have v1.676 . When I run with Loader(Testosterone) my screen turns very black 2 times very fast. So, it finally doesn't run.
Old 08/16/2011, 23:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterrihane View Post
Power goes up ?

Computer Reboot?

I have a different problem: When I try to run it normally it says Upgrade/Inspection thing normal cause I have v1.676 . When I run with Loader(Testosterone) my screen turns very black 2 times very fast. So, it finally doesn't run.
oops sry i meant go down , meaning the electricity goes off

testosterone? that loader isnt working for a while now...