Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Devil DC Detector // Overnight Mode HELP

Discussion on Devil DC Detector // Overnight Mode HELP within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Devil DC Detector // Overnight Mode HELP

Hello, I'm having problems with this programe, in fact with all the programes to prevent DC.

I tryed to use Devil DC Detector, but when a DC occurs nothing happens.
I tryed overnight mode too, and the same as Devil Dc Detector.. Nothing..

I don't Know where is the problem..

Should be in a specific place ?
Maybe, my pc don't let the programe work correctly ?

Please, help with if you know something about this.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05/22/2008, 21:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,326
Do you have vista or xp? vista always has errors with these hacks as they are normally coded for xp. So if its vista computer I geuss its your computer, or Silkroad is not connecting to the dc connector propley so it wont function and do nothing
Old 05/22/2008, 23:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
I'm Using Windows XP Home Edition.

Help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OverNight Mode v2.5
06/04/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
Info: Hello everyone...i have decided to bring my old script back to life,due to some people requesting it... This script will allow u to choose what you want your computer to do after SRO gets DC,there are 3 choices:Shutdown,Stand By and Sound... I think i don't need to explain what each of these options mean,it is pretty self explanatory I decided to post it here too cuz older versions were posted too...and i see it helps people...:) Screenshot:...
[TOOL]: OverNight Mode v2.3 (2 clients update)
05/26/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
Info: Hello everyone...i have decided to bring my old script back to life,due to some people requesting it... This script will allow u to choose what you want your computer to do after SRO gets DC,there are 3 choices:Shutdown,Stand By and Sound... I think i don't need to explain what each of these options mean,it is pretty self explanatory Screenshot: http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/170/image2xc2. jpg How to use:
Devil DC Detector v2.0
05/02/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 7 Replies
hate sucking vbulletin, why it everytime let me write useless chars?(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.)
[Macro]OverNight mode v2.3
04/13/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1703/v22lf3.jpg Info: Hello everyone...i have decided to bring my old script back to life,due to some people requesting it... This script will allow u to choose what you want your computer to do after SRO gets DC,there are 3 choices:Shutdown,Stand By and Sound... I think i don't need to explain what each of these options mean,it is pretty self explanatory... For now it works only in 1024*768 How to use: