Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Destroying Sun Item

Discussion on About Destroying Sun Item within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
About Destroying Sun Item

i need some inputs from the Alchemy experts around here.
i just recently collected my myth accessory set and tried to make it +7 but the problem is, i'm not lucky enough.
the highest + i could get is only +4 then everything else fails.
i'm using lucky avatar + lucky powder + lucky stone + premium+ and still it would fail.
anytips on how to make +7 easily?
i have been thinking of collecting d10 sun accessory then destroy it to make Advanced Elixir Sealed B. what you guys think?
Old 08/06/2011, 11:45   #2

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
i need some inputs from the Alchemy experts around here.
i just recently collected my myth accessory set and tried to make it +7 but the problem is, i'm not lucky enough.
the highest + i could get is only +4 then everything else fails.
i'm using lucky avatar + lucky powder + lucky stone + premium+ and still it would fail.
anytips on how to make +7 easily?
i have been thinking of collecting d10 sun accessory then destroy it to make Advanced Elixir Sealed B. what you guys think?
I just made em +5, bought with arena coins d10 sun rings, broke em and used adv to +7.
Truth is that on the first myth ring that i tried +5, it took over 200 elixers. The other 3 parts went easier.
Old 08/06/2011, 11:54   #3

yup, you're right on the 1st ring that i tried to make +5 but it just would go thru. yeah, i guess i have to collect again arena coins for the d10 sun ring. it only costs 335 arena coins per piece. by the way, at what + should i destroy a d10 sun accessory to give 100% adv elix sealed B item?
Old 08/06/2011, 12:24   #4

elite*gold: 0
you should pimp them paralell, beacause you won t often fails 2 times in a row, so if 1 fail the other one will success, so you don t need to waste so many elixiers like when you pimp every item for him self ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2011, 12:32   #5

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by {^_^} View Post
yup, you're right on the 1st ring that i tried to make +5 but it just would go thru. yeah, i guess i have to collect again arena coins for the d10 sun ring. it only costs 335 arena coins per piece. by the way, at what + should i destroy a d10 sun accessory to give 100% adv elix sealed B item?
suns give B elixer with any plus, i didnt even pimp the d10 sun rings, just broke them directly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2011, 13:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by papapajo View Post
you should pimp them paralell, beacause you won t often fails 2 times in a row, so if 1 fail the other one will success, so you don t need to waste so many elixiers like when you pimp every item for him self ;D
hmmm, nice tip you got there. will try this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Cristian89 View Post
suns give B elixer with any plus, i didnt even pimp the d10 sun rings, just broke them directly.
good to hear that, thanks. will follow your tips too.

1 more question, from +4 to +5 and fails, will it break the item? i have tried before on my nova armor, it broke the item. was it a bug or it has a very small % of breaking the item?
Old 08/06/2011, 15:04   #7

elite*gold: 86
My friend destroyed clean sun +0, got B.
Old 08/06/2011, 17:50   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fro_ View Post
My friend destroyed clean sun +0, got B.
thanks dude for confirming this. i was able to make the myth set +5 after buying all the accessory elixirs on the server. lol, luckily there was enough. now i'm collecting arena coins again for d10 sun ring to dismantle.