Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with silkroad..

Discussion on Problem with silkroad.. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with silkroad..

When i play sro it randomly closes game without any errors or something just im standing or moving and just the game closes
no diffrent i use bot or not.....
May that problem be that maby... That i bought this pc with vista and now changed to xp pro?

My pc stats:
Manufacturer: MicroLink
Processor: Intel® Core™2 CPU 4400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Hard Drive: 250 GB
Video Card: Radeon X1650 Series
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Sound Card: Realtek HD Audio output
Speakers/Headphones:
Keyboard: USB Root Hub
Mouse: USB Root Hub
Mouse Surface:
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254)

If any1 has any idea whats the problem Plz help me

Add me on msn or just reply on here
Old 05/14/2008, 13:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Try to install the newest drivers of your video card.

« hi guys! | monkey`s »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
silkroad problem
03/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
My computer heats up real fast when i play silkroad, but if i play other games like bf2 Counter strike, my comp stays cool. Someone help me cause i dont get it.
[Problem] Silkroad
01/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi I have problem with bot of version 2.6.0 AGBOT i play Silkroad onlin Few minutes DC Until that I succeeded to enter the user DC ! Then you have the same problem? silk 1.714 And even I opened 2 Clint MediaPatcher It did not disconnect me... :\ thx
Problem with silkroad
10/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
I dowloaded Silkroad then i have installed it.After that i click on the .exe then an error comes and say Server is undergoing inspection or updates.Connect to Silkroad Online for more information. Pls help me :(
A silkroad problem... Somebody?
11/22/2007 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Hi all! I have a bog problem: -I formatted my computer and i have to reinstall ... -but when i did evrithing, i installed the loopback and cracked the client and i have the good tsro and tserver... BUT: -WHEN I CLICK F8 AND THE SLIKROAD LOGO IS POPS UM, AFTER GIGNT DOING ANITHING...
Silkroad problem
08/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I was starting bot with an instruction but when the game was loading it was gettin close down without any errors. step 1: http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=step1dj3 .jpg step 2: http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=step2np3 .jpg Someone can help? Why game shouldnt start?