Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there anyway to make a bot work with vista?

Discussion on Is there anyway to make a bot work with vista? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there anyway to make a bot work with vista?

I am new and i have never done this before so i was wondering if there is a bot that works with vista. If so, can you give me the link and tell me how to set it up.

thnx
Old 05/11/2008, 11:47   #2

Yes, agBot, look at the sro-exploits-hacks-bots-guides section in sticky posts
Old 05/12/2008, 23:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahmoo123 View Post
I am new and i have never done this before so i was wondering if there is a bot that works with vista. If so, can you give me the link and tell me how to set it up.

thnx

yeap here is the way t work w vista..well u must download 1st the libraties files and install it..then u must download some others here the link scroll ur page down and go read the FAQ:I run Vista and it is missing Vbeclipse.ocx. Error 339 and then u done

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLS make a instructions on how to make a hack work.
08/26/2013 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Please someone show pictures or something or video on how to make the hacks work with Winrar
how to make DSEEG work with dragonica (THQ/ICE) work for vista 32 bit users
10/16/2010 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
ok after 3 hours of messing around with dragonica i found a way to make it work with DSEEG for those who got the memory edit error firstly within the 1 minture the game is open with dseeg remove all hotkeys and delete all bot settings and click save leave the patcher.exe filepath as it is, select THQ and close everything, make sure that you set DSEEG to run as admin from the compatibility tab in properties. now delete engine.ini from both c: drive and the dragonica release folder ...
Any way to make rootkit work on vista?
12/09/2009 - Kal Online - 0 Replies
Hey guys, is there any way i can make FU rootkit work on vista? :P thanks , now it says operating system version 6.0 not supported! damn please help ^^
can someone make me a speedhack that works on Vista cuz my laptop is Vista
05/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
ive been looking for a speedhack that works on Vista for a couple of weeks ago. i hope you can help me.:o
Doe the Evo Bot work with Vista?
03/21/2009 - Archlord - 2 Replies
Hi i recently downloaded evolution bot to try it out i did all the steps in the help guide , but when i push Home (to start it) it doesn't do anything, any suggestions to what im doing wrong if im doing anything wrong. Thanks.