Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blade build in ecsro?

Discussion on Blade build in ecsro? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blade build in ecsro?

What would be a good blade build in ecsro?
now the problem is , we dont know for sure if they do update the version with the new lvl 80 skills or not. that creats a big problem imo.
Now in 70 cap the Force tree is completly useless... but what if they DO update and then ill want to get it? ill have to de lvl everything... or maybe a blader doesnt need Froce at all?

And is lightining even useful in this server? i mean the grass walk wont get to 100% , so ill use Drug's in job wars etc etc...
The only useful and fun thing in lightining ( for pure STR) its the phantom thingy. but u dont REALLY need it to pvp it is kinda useful sometimes but u can deal without it. so imo u dont need lightining as a pure str in this server ( easy money so the drugs wont cost that much for you... atleast im fine with them)
So should i go for Blade 90 , Ice 90 , Fire 90 ? or switch the ice with force and wait for the update?
Any opinions?
Old 05/07/2008, 09:35   #2

you wud definetly rock if you go for blade 90 ice 90 and fire 90...
but, the problem you have then, is if you go in a job-brawl, you can't grass-walk-your-@55-out....
bladers can take a whole bunch of monkeys but eventually they'll fall, so running might not be the worse option if you want to live...
but i cant really give my judgement about this,,, just my opinion cause ive never had a high lvl blader
~archers ftw!!
Old 05/07/2008, 10:57   #3

bladder 90 cap?
my opnion is

90 blade , 90 fire , 52 light , 68 cold

the reason!

90 blade for max skills
90 fire , max damage

52 light ( Grass walk speed + walk phantom + nice parry ratio )

68 cold ( snow shilde , more phy defence , might guard of ice )

i hope to c other players opnion also
Old 07/18/2009, 07:43   #4

it's wrong. Not snow shield in PVT servers