Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adv. Elixir Question

Discussion on Adv. Elixir Question within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adv. Elixir Question

hey, I have an 8D staff+5 & I wanna pimp it to +7 .. I can't take the risk to use normal elixirs with lucky powder so I bought an Adv Weapon elixir from Consignment for 40m .. when I put the weapon & the elixir in the alchemy window another empty slot shows up..I can't put lucky powder in it..so what should I put in there?
Old 07/31/2011, 03:17   #2

elite*gold: 260
you don't have to put anything on that empty slot.
Old 07/31/2011, 03:19   #3

wtf I did it & only got +1 so now it's +6 not +7 !!! Shouldn't I get a +2 ? omg >.<
Old 07/31/2011, 03:23   #4

elite*gold: 260
i believe you just bought an Advanced Class A elixir. this one only gives +1 while the Advanced Class B elixir gives +2.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2011, 14:12   #5

Oh I see.. Thanks bro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elixir Question
12/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
How many elixir do i nid to reach +7? or +5? How many less with luck stone? how many luck stone do i nid to reach +7 or +5?
Adv. Elixir (Useless Question)
04/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Soo.... I was wondering -> Destroy D9 SOS = D10 Seal Adv. Elix....and so on...and so on.. bla bla 1 Degree more so my Question is -> How to get a D1 Adv. Elixir :D ?
lineage 2 elixir server
03/25/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hi guys i just start in a new server called elixir and i want to ask if anyone else is playing or if anyone knows anything about botting in this server. any information/help it will be appreciate a lot. BTW soz for my bad english :(
(i)Bot pick the Advanced elixir??
03/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello guys! I want to know...the (i)Bot can pick the new elixir?(Advanced Elixir) I hope somebody can answer me..bcoz i dont found the setup to pick this elixir...only the old elixirs can be setup... Sorry for bad english^^:handsdown: Thanks for all answer:handsdown:
Dalaran Elixir Bug
12/12/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
I don't know if it is usefull , but it happened a few minuets ago to me , while being queued in the dalaran sewers for skirmish . I just used one of these Elixiers wich you can find in the sewers and everybodies animation was swapped with these mage animation . Afterwards I joined arena and the buff disapperead , but the animations remained changed , even after leaving the arena . So you don't have only 10 minuets but an infinit change , i guess till relogg . enjoy :mofo: ...