Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The server is undergoing inspection or updates...

Discussion on The server is undergoing inspection or updates... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The server is undergoing inspection or updates...

hey there,
atm i have this message: "The server is undergoing inspection or updates. Connect to for more information."
but iam not sure every1 has this atm. Can you guys tell me if you can log in right this moment?
thx for awnsers.
Greetz
Old 04/04/2008, 23:56   #2

III: Server Inspection Error
- Confirm in the News section if the Server is Under Inspection or not.

- Permit sro_client.exe, silkroad.exe, gameguard.des to access the internet via your Firewall.
*IF YOU HAVE RE-INSTALLED THE GAME YOU WILL REQUIRE TO REFRESH YOUR PROGRAM ALLOW LIST.
*UNINSTALLING THE GAME DOES NOT FIX THIS ERROR

sometimes its good to look at the hp :P
Old 04/05/2008, 16:01   #3

undo the patch with media patcher
Old 08/22/2017, 21:25   #4

i have this problem ,but i do not know what is going on and how to solve that !!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server is undergoing inspection or updates.
05/01/2011 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Yes yes yes I know, there are other threads about this. But heres my version: I downloaded Tbot0913 lastnight and used it. It worked perfectly. I let the bot run for a few hours before quitting Sro so I could play my legit account with some friends. When I tried to start Sro again, I got this error: Server is undergoing inspection or updates. They arent updating or inspecting and I have friends playing while I cant get on. I've followed the instructions from Joymax and it didnt work....
the message 'server is undergoing inspection' appears while trying to log in
03/03/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I Have a dynamic IP (IP class 188.24.???.???)and I use the RDS Internet provider in romania I could't enter the Silkroad client and official joymax website since thursday I identified a certain server in KOREA which outfilters our IP's There is only solution is to post our problem on the official website 'www.silkroadonline.net' Because posting is impossible without having the access to the website, so I wrote the following tutorial for the ones who want to join us: 1. in order to get...
the server is undergoing inspection or updates?
04/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hey .. i was playing my game lvling and stuff then i logged out to go do somthing and tryed to start the game up but it gave me a error saying the server is undergoing inspection or updates. o.O (for the psro) :( can anyone please help me? :confused:
the server is undergoing inspection or updates?
04/06/2008 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
:confused: it keeps saying that everytime i try to start my game up... what do i do?
Server is undergoing inspection or updates...
11/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Guys, does any1 having this error? server is undergoing inspection or updates... Am I alone on this error? Is SRO now having inspection?