Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client Version Error

Discussion on Client Version Error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client Version Error

Hallo Com,
Ich habe eine Frage und zwar wie kann man sich einen Manuellen Patch für die Version 1.298 holen? Google hab ich bei euch nur was für einen Vorgänger Version gefunden und wollte euch bitten, ob ihr mir sagt wo es die gibt oder vll auch als download gibt
Mfg Die_Wurst
Old 06/15/2011, 16:47   #2

ist für 1.295 zu 1.298.
ich suche zurzeit von version 1.298-1.303 sag bescheid wenn du einen gefunden hast ^^
Old 06/15/2011, 17:03   #3

Brauch den, den du suchst auch. Aber trotzdem danke

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] Version problem (Client version does not match)
03/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 12 Replies
I just configured this episode 5 pserver, but when I try to connect, it says that the "Client version doesn't match"! I have updated my download of Shaiya fully, and have then edited the game.exe file to my server(It is connecting perfectly). Anyone having the game.exe file for that guide, or having the version number to use in the pserver? I have tried : 0x00000000 0x08022100 None working:( Thanks in advance!
[Client-Error] LoadLocaleError im Client
02/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Heyho Com, hat jemand Ahnung davon, wie man nen Locale-Error im Client wegbekommt? Error: LoadLocaleError(locale/newcibn/locale_game.txt Done: -locale_de.eix & locale_de.epk entpackt, locale_game.txt geändert/ersetzt (mehrfach) -komplette locale_de-Dateien ersetzt -diverse andere pack-Dateien ersetzt, die bedeutsam sein könnten,
client version error
04/30/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
after the patch i always get the error invalid client version. please reinstall. heres what i do. 1. open the bypass/open game 2.open cheat engine 3. try to log into my character but the error pops up. i was using the hacks fine a few days but after the patch it dosent wokr anymore. also if i dont open 2moons with the bypass i can log in fine so i think its the bypass... if anyone has a fix to this error please post!!! ty
Windows 7 Error - Client Version 5017
04/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
I'm not one to spam with useless threads, but i've googled the shit out of this and found no valid results. http://i39.tinypic.com/ev3vh4.png I am running as administrator, tried compatibility and still not working. (I use the hidden administrator account on Windows7). Any ideas?
Dragonica For client Version 0.1.21 (IAHGAMES client only)
07/29/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
For client Version 0.1.21 (IAHGAMES client only) Update 1: Added the ability to set and go to teleport points. Update 2: Added Vac Dist, Vac Pos, Cooldown toggle and Key Set toggle Update 3: Added Auto Attack and Wall/Speed Hack. Update 4: Moved status text to a new window. http://i32.tinypic.com/oh75u.jpg