Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Goldbots] in 8/8 EU PT, need your help!

Discussion on [Goldbots] in 8/8 EU PT, need your help! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello,
I'm plvling my new goldfarmers, atm all have 200k SP, so it's 80lvl FF easily.
I'm very interested in goldfarming since i created my own bot pt @ ongs (43-44lvls):
6x Wiz/Cler
2x Bard/Cler
= Awesome grinding with 85-90mil, ~5 deads, and maaany elixirs per day. I loved it, because it not needed my interference. Finally after 5 months, I got bored in this way of making money :P

I'm waiting for propositions, what to do with 7x 32lvl EU chars with 200k SP, no stat points and no skills added Please argumentation.
My idea is to make the same party (5x Wiz, 2x Bard), plvl all the characters to 81lvl, dress in Robe and send to Shamans (77lvl) - it will make mobs Green, i know spot without giants also. The same thing with 76lvl characters and lvling at Nachals (69-70?) in DH Cave, or Karras (65-67).

I'm thinking about the gold from the drops... Will be more then from ongs?
What is your most effective method of goldfarming?

I'm playing at rSRO, so spots are clean, bot is perfect too

Thanks so much.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/07/2011 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hello, I'm plvling my new goldfarmers, atm all have 200k SP, so it's 80lvl FF easily. I'm very interested in goldfarming since i created my own bot pt @ ongs (43-44lvls): 6x Wiz/Cler 2x Bard/Cler = Awesome grinding with 85-90mil, ~5 deads, and maaany elixirs per day. I loved it, because it not needed my interference. Finally after 5 months, I got bored in this way of making money :P I'm waiting for propositions, what to do with 7x 32lvl EU chars with 200k SP, no stat points and no...
THE BEST ONG GOLDBOTs?
11/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
i want to make 8 goldbot pt char at 1 ong spot(6wiz/cleric and 2bard/cleric).. can anyone tell me which is the best level of char that fits in less mp consumption,survive in pt,more drops of items and gold.. note:some say lv 57 char+higher can't got drops item in ongs
GoldBots
09/11/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, so, i am running goldbots on the server Tigris. they are lvl 26 now but cant lvl further because no spot to go to.. I am looking for a lvl 64+ wizz to plvl my 8 goldbots to lvl 35+ i will pay with 50 silks and i can put them in your academy so when they reach 40 they will be graduated. I will log all the goldbots so no worries for that.. and they have 0 gap so it will go very quick!!! OR
goldbots
04/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
I always see all the goldbots with the names sjsj1 sjsj2 sjsj3 or smthing like that. I wanted to ask how to do that? I have Sbot so I don't mind having a lot of clients or so, but how I define them how to move spots \ change armors or whatever they do. Thnks in advance.