Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AgBot problem after playing legit for a while

Discussion on AgBot problem after playing legit for a while within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AgBot problem after playing legit for a while

I used agbot but when I was lvl45 I played legit for a while.
Now I'm lvl48 and I want to bot again but when I open my bot there still stands that I'm lvl45.

How can I solve this problem?

problem solved, for some reason i dont know sro was running in the background
Old 03/14/2008, 05:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
Lol xD easy solution ok u have to go to ur silkroad folder and do the mediapatcher again because you must have changed it when playing legit
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem with playing on zszc in water
07/29/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
im playing on zszc on server water but i have a full int sword lvl 23 and i camming back to jangan and than in teleported to downhang but than the game shut down and every time now i log in, the game shut down. can someone help me?
Problem playing CO on windows 7
11/12/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Can anyone tell me how to play CO on windows 7? I was using vista first and it worked fine but I recently upgraded my OS to windows 7 and now it says that CO is not compatible with windows 7. Please help me out here. Thanks.
Playing time problem
06/11/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello all, i have encountered the following problem while playing Aion. i created a normal Aion account using a legit adult ID and used the services of cn-usa.com to purchase an amount of game time. so far all was normal. the time purchased is visible in the Account management page. when the first amount of time purchased run out (approx 10 hours or 5 units) i was warned about it and disconnected. I purchased 10 units of game time on the spot from the same company and indeed the time...
AgBot problem
10/29/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hi guys, I have a problem with the AgBot. Always when i patch media.pk2 with mediapatcher and zhen want to connect SRO it don't work :mad: It say "Server is undergoing inspections or updates...." and when i unpatch it it work -.-' pls help me Thank you
AgBot problem when launching agbot
09/06/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Run-time error '339': component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid im having this problem when im clicking on the agbot. need help how to fix this.