Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help about No dc Client and agBot

Discussion on Need help about No dc Client and agBot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help about No dc Client and agBot

Can i use Greyfox no dc client with agbot?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2008, 12:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
u can use every n-d client with agbot. (if client runing w.o bot so u can use it)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multi-Client with agbot
10/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is it possible to run multiple instances of the game with the "Free" version of AGBOT? I just want to have 2 of them botting at the same time.
[REQUEST]1 client agbot + more than 1 client without
12/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I need a version of agbot to i farm my others characts the new version close agbot when i try to open more than 1 CLIENT Without agbot If i open a account with Agbot + 2 Clients without agbot the agbot closes this is not a bug its a block x( i need a old version of a agbot to open more than 1 Clients without it of close my bot Ty all ;x
Agbot crashes with a 3rd client HELP PLZ
11/08/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Alrighty so um.. I start up a client with agbot botting.. I open up a second client -Non botting. Everything works perfect. I open up a third client - Non botting and agbot crashes without a warning. What is the problem here? What is the fix? Package2.4.13d.nomap << this is what im using Dont just tell me upgrade to new version.. if you have a solution let me know Thanks
help with agbot and client less tool
06/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hay guys ihave heard about the clienless sro and i wanted to use it with agbot can anyone tell me how to use it with agbot please:confused: thnx