Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Isro Bot 1.87b

Discussion on Problem with Isro Bot 1.87b within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Isro Bot 1.87b

Okay so... i am currently botitng in the caves to powerlevel my noobs..

My char goes to hotan.. buys the pots and does its thing.. teleports to donwang... gets on a horse... and goes towards DW WEST to go to cave.. and then suddenly moves back.. and continuously starts looping in donwang.. first to storage then to blacksmith then to stable... and then again moves towards Donwang West door.. and stops .. goes back and starts loop again......

I know i have all options correct

Donwang Floor 1 Checked... ride with horse checked... loop all bot activity ... checked

so any ideas on how to fix this?

THanks
Old 03/06/2008, 19:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
i think that the bot thinks he dosent have all the potts buyed or the wepon repaired somwthink like that

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Isro (Problem)
03/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello, I have a problem with Isro (International Silkroad). When i choose my Charakter... I Stay with the Charakter at Downhang. After 5-10 Seconds i get a Windows Problem Text message! Look at this Screen please =) I hope anyone can help me please =)
ISRO LAG PROBLEM !!!
01/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 33 Replies
Hi.I have a probleme.Yesterday I began to have very much lag on isro server redsea.I reinstall sro but same problem.Now is a other problem.I can't connect.I got "Faild to connect to server C9".I use CCLEANER to clear and fix registrys but i cant connect.I have premium and i lose 1 day.Please help me :handsdown: Merry Christmas !:p
Another Isro bot problem
12/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
When my bot runs outta pots or reapairing weps, it tele's to the town but it stops once it clicks on the wep guy. Does anyone know the problem? I have alredy checked loop all bot activity and etc...
iSRO Bot problem
09/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Ever since that update with the Angel wings. I can't seem to load my game threw i SRO Bot now. I click the finger, its shows on the system tray but after I press Start Game nothing happens. Sro_client.exe doesn't pop up anyone know whats my problem?
isro bot 1.54 problem
04/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
hi guys my bot wont repair and buy pots... what should i do? till morning it worked but now i dunno whats the problem... i tried to reinstal de bot but nothin's up.. pls help me