Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sbot Problem

Discussion on Sbot Problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sbot Problem

Hey guys, I am having a problem with my Sbot, it stands still until it gets attacked and then it attacks the mob and goes back to the original standing place. Please Help
Old 05/20/2011, 03:41   #2

check the range in training place Tab if 0 make 20 or 30 or w/e u want
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2011, 02:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizzJizz View Post
check the range in training place Tab if 0 make 20 or 30 or w/e u want
r is range ? if so I am so dumb haha
Old 05/21/2011, 19:16   #4

lol what an dump thread

#closerequest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sbot problem.
08/23/2017 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Error, wrong client installed! Please install original client or reinstall SRO. Starting of sro_client.exe failed! First time i get this error. P.S. Latest bot version,reinstalled sro,correct sro_client location. Searched for this at epvp but couldnt find the answer. Thanks
SBot Wiz Problem
08/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i set up my whiz he is lvl 23 and he is just standing there, i turn on the bot he attacks maybe 10 monsters and then stops, and i get a flood of "Invalid Target". But my main character is killing hundreds of mobs and no problem maybe a invalid target here or there but is always active. does anyone know whats wrong, and i don't have don't atk back on. someone please help
Problem with sbot pls help!
02/16/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I use sbot for almost 1 year now... but i never had problems with it.. now this error keeps annoying me .. after 20 (or more ) " cannot connect due to server traffic (1)" error .... i get this error * Connection to Silkroad Server terminated (10053)! * Clearing active party. * Received disconnect. Preparing for relogin. * Attack mode stopped * Terminating Silkroad client. * Cannot autorestart/autologin, because no login info is known or valid. but the internet still works... so...
Sbot problem
01/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hey all! is there anyway to register on sbot ? and if there is no can somebody give me an acc? and if somebody want me to pay the first month i am ready to do this PM me
Sbot Multi-Client Problem (Sbot crack)
06/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I can use 1 client fine(my main botting client) Then i try to open more clients, but i get sro_client.exe has stopped working so my original client crash's. Ive read the sbot crack multi client information and it doesnt seem to help me. Any suggestions? D: