Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any idea how to bot warlock using ibot?

Discussion on any idea how to bot warlock using ibot? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any idea how to bot warlock using ibot?

as topic.
i) which skill to use?
ii) aoe dot or single dot target?

any1 can gv a suggestion?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New idea for ibot.
04/12/2011 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi everyone, i just wanted to give a new idea for ibot, new ibot function, i think its not hard to make it. Im now playing in jangana cave, and i have 2 spots, where im boting. I dont kill dimension pillars, but someone do it and i allways died, if they summons. So maby someone can make that bot allways change script if character died. So if i died bot change script and when he will go to spot, he will use another script and wont go back at those rabbits or what they are ^^ Im writting with...
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798
[iBOt]+warlock
03/07/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys i got problem with warlock skills.Ibot cant attacks with 2x Dot + nuke , it always use one of dot.Do anyone what to do ? Thanks.