Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i cant run the client v1.300

Discussion on i cant run the client v1.300 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/29/2011, 03:16   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by italianveins View Post
none help .... i think i will quit this game once and for all ALL THE TIME WITH PROBLEMS and full of stupid bad ppl ... !
hey bro relax!

if you are using ibot its probably the reason you're getting that problem... just look for ibot.exe in the process and kill it (ctrl + alt + delete) after that, delete ibot, and restart your pc...

**Make sure that ibot, sro_client.exe, silkroad.exe and ibot port 16000, 16010, 16050 are allowed by your firewall**

also try installing your Silkroad in a different place instead of C:\ program files\ silkroad

try installing it on a drum drive (flash drive) then run it! these steps usually work for me ^^
Old 04/30/2011, 03:04   #32

error with patch V1.295 to V1.298

Hi all, i have a problem, when i use the patch from V.1.295 to V1.298 i get an error, and then, always the server is under inspection!!!

IDK why, plis see the pics

Plis someone can help with that, or to upload the sro_client V1.298
Old 05/14/2011, 13:39   #33

thank you
Old 10/08/2011, 17:41   #34

Guys help me.. where i can download v1.300 sro ? Help rly need it