Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i cant run the client v1.300

Discussion on i cant run the client v1.300 within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/22/2011, 05:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
haha what u need to do is just wait till client disappear and game appear
it happen to me . i hope i will log on fast to ks uniq but when i open silkroad update and it stuck after update done

i wait for 2 h
Old 04/22/2011, 10:16   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by draculacc9 View Post
it happen to me . i hope i will log on fast to ks uniq but when i open silkroad update and it stuck after update done

i wait for 2 h
huh ? are you serious ? so i need to w8 till the client dissapears and games appears ? it will work ?
and i will need every time 2 hours to run it ?
Old 04/22/2011, 10:35   #18

a guy set from other forum he had the same problem and he remove the hack shield map and then it works ... but where is that file hack shield map i cant find it in sro directory
Old 04/22/2011, 13:49   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by draculacc9 View Post

i wait for 2 h
i w8 more than 4 hours and the client is still stu ck
Old 04/22/2011, 13:57   #20

U shouldn't delete the hackshield map cause this might get you banned:P

btw you might want to disable allt he security stuff temporary and see if it works.

and update your graphics card drivers mabye that works
to know which graphic card you have you can download "gpu-z" it's a little no installation required tool which displays your gpu's info
Old 04/22/2011, 14:10   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
U shouldn't delete the hackshield map cause this might get you banned:P

btw you might want to disable allt he security stuff temporary and see if it works.

and update your graphics card drivers mabye that works
to know which graphic card you have you can download "gpu-z" it's a little no installation required tool which displays your gpu's info
my gpu is 5700 ati series updated ....
i dont know where ican find that hack shield map file a screenshot with the file name will help ....
also i have all my security off firewall antivirus ...

and still i get my sro stu ck is getting to long ... this ****
Old 04/22/2011, 14:15   #22

Hmm well the hackshield map is in the C:\program files\silkroad\ or C:\program files(x86)\silkroad\

But DON"T DELETE that folder cause it'll get you banned:P

mabye run an virus scan and a spyware check? worst case senario is a reinstall of your os.

btw I think it's your gpu it's just too powerfull for sro (just kidden)

It could be some kind of virus which caused this and why don't you contact joymax about this I think that it doesn't help but if they don't know that people got a problem they don't fix it:P
Old 04/22/2011, 14:23   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Hmm well the hackshield map is in the C:\program files\silkroad\ or C:\program files(x86)\silkroad\

mabye run an virus scan and a spyware check? worst case senario is a reinstall of your os.

btw I think it's your gpu it's just too powerfull for sro (just kidden)

It could be some kind of virus which caused this and why don't you contact joymax about this I think that it doesn't help but if they don't know that people got a problem they don't fix it:P
i have already contact them 3 days ago still no reply ... plus i dont know where is that file you mention me hack shield map i cant find it ... you think if i reinstall the o/s ( not format ) it will get it fixed ? since you mention virus or spyware i did a check i am clean ... but a version of sbot 2 weeks ago my antivirus finds out that was trojan ... i dont know if that effects that ... not sure ... i dont know what to do really cos i already spend much time for me try fix this from my personal time ... time that i need to relax ... i think joymax use us like anything else in this world to make there money fu cking cu nts !
Old 04/22/2011, 15:31   #24

Well with the reinstall of the os I do mean a format if there is something on your pc it needs to be deleted.

and if the hackshield isn't in the silkroad folder you might want to redownload your client and reinstall it cause it needs to be there for sure:P
Old 04/22/2011, 16:18   #25

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
bullshit ... he reinstals so the regestry folder will be remade ... omg :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by --EpoX-- View Post
go windows desktop -> start -> execute -> type "regedit" (without"") -> press "enter"
-> search for "Silkroad" entries -> delete them -> search for "hackshield" entries -> delete them -> reinstall ****** />
pictures to make it easier:

1. Search: "silkroad"

2. Search: "hackshield"

I hope this could help ya ;-)
Old 04/22/2011, 17:31   #26

none help .... i think i will quit this game once and for all ALL THE TIME WITH PROBLEMS and full of stupid bad ppl ... !
Old 04/22/2011, 18:14   #27

o.O ppl arent rly stupid just cuz no1 knows what uve done wrong ... there are like million players wich can run sro ... so it wouldnt be a prob of the game .

I would do a reinstall of windows and drivers like said above and then if it still not works after all made new and updated again ... and reinstalled sro (which u should probably save on a extern hd), u can call us stupid ppl wich dont rly want to help ya ...

I would not ask for help if i later want to insult ppl in a forum they may not help you anymore :S

Hope resetup of ur system would help.

Greetings
Old 04/22/2011, 18:53   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by --EpoX-- View Post
o.O ppl arent rly stupid just cuz no1 knows what uve done wrong ... there are like million players wich can run sro ... so it wouldnt be a prob of the game .

I would do a reinstall of windows and drivers like said above and then if it still not works after all made new and updated again ... and reinstalled sro (which u should probably save on a extern hd), u can call us stupid ppl wich dont rly want to help ya ...

I would not ask for help if i later want to insult ppl in a forum they may not help you anymore :S

Hope resetup of ur system would help.

Greetings
when i said stupid ppl i ment in game full of scammers and idiot kids !
Old 04/22/2011, 20:01   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianveins View Post
when i said stupid ppl i ment in game full of scammers and idiot kids !
So im sry then =S and rly hope ull get it runned as you still want to take part in world of sro :P
Old 04/28/2011, 21:56   #30

I got the same problem and no solution yet.
I hope someone can help us.

Kuh :>