Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pk2 editting

Discussion on Pk2 editting within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pk2 editting

I've recently started to learn a bit of pk2 editting ^^
But every time I try to change something to 10 deg, I get the ???? error when I log in. What am I doing wrong?

Also, is there a tutorial on how to get the special gm armor?
Old 02/01/2008, 14:45   #2

problem is your filesize need to stay the same, make sure you replace everything with a null byte that you removed.
Old 02/04/2008, 10:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by henkdemol View Post
problem is your filesize need to stay the same, make sure you replace everything with a null byte that you removed.
If your filesize isn't the same, you shouldn't even be able to start Silkroad.
The ???? error means sro can't create the input I gave. So does the chinese 10deg exist on our pk2 files? I also can't get 9deg europe clothes to work.
Old 02/04/2008, 13:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Ashelin View Post
If your filesize isn't the same, you shouldn't even be able to start Silkroad.
The ???? error means sro can't create the input I gave. So does the chinese 10deg exist on our pk2 files? I also can't get 9deg europe clothes to work.
you need ksro data.pk2 and particles.pk2 files

download ksro
ftp://yahoogame.nefficient.co.kr/pub..._v2_06_537.exe

download particles only

download data only

credits of the upload goes to general21

Similar Threads Similar Threads
a little help about map editting
08/24/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 2 Replies
guys am like lost through the guides i've done texture and effects edits b4 but this time am totaly lost which files are supposed to be edited to get edited maps thnx in advance
Little help on csv editting pls!
10/14/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Firstly it's global dekaron. I was finally succesful in editting the csv files and able to bypass Crc and log into game. I changed the cooltime of my spell but ingame it only says my cooltime is 0 but nothings actually changed. Could not spam :p. It's seems like it's only clientsided, is skill hack patched in global dekaron? Perhaps it's the skill I am editing? I am trying on knights whirlwind. Thanks Nvm I just read that cooltime is all serverside
HP/MP Bar editting.
05/21/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I know how to edit my underbars for now, but I want to go a step further, I want to edit my HP/MP bars but I have no idea where I can find them in the Media.pk2.. Tell me where I have to search, thanks a lot! If wrong section, move this topic!
memory editting
05/27/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
so i used mhs to manually find the values i wanted to change. ok, fine up until that point. but it seems i must redo this every time i load the game bc it always loads into different memory locations... this is quite annoying and time consuming! any way around this besides using script searches? ;p my script searches never 100% return the results i want. >< gamblex around?
PK.2 Editting
12/16/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
GO TO Google FOR Translated version of 骑567坐骑双头龙,和虎女坐骑蓝虎_丝路传说修改_CH-GAM E游戏社区门户 - powered by X-Space i copied again from a site to help you guys you need pk2 editor. if you have it you exactly do what the video says and voila all your armor is 9th degree( it dont haves effect on the stats and if you want to sell it it will be normal. its just visual look. if you want to turn it back you must have a clean media.pk2 file) ALL CREDITS GO TO DEEPLBLUE7 AND THE THE MAKER...