Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full STR?...2:1? HELP PROS?

Discussion on Full STR?...2:1? HELP PROS? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Full STR?...2:1? HELP PROS?

I'll make this quick:
I am lv.61 full str fire force bow. A friend told me 2:1 str hybrid bow is better than full str. So, I have many questions.
(1.)Is it true 2:1 hybrid bow is better than full strength bow? Would 2:1 hybrid or full STR win in PVP against each other?

(2.)If I switch to 2:1 str hybrid will flame wave series work nicely? Or will it still be too weak to be useful?

(3.)Is 2:1 str hybrid the best hybrid for Chinese bow?

*-~-So I'm thinking about the benefits of full str VS hybrid str 2:1, here they are, feel free to add or subtract benefits and give your opinion:

~Full STR

*Able to tank better
*More HP
*Stronger CRITs
*Can destroy INT ez pz
*Higher phys defense/attack
-------------------------------
~2:1 STR Hybrid

*Faster mob killing/Faster lvling
*Stronger average damage
*Will be able to use Flame Wave Series well..?
*More MP
*Higher mag defense/attack

Please give me some answers or suggestions. Or your opinion/thoughts.
One more question: Somebody told me that Fire/Force bow sucks at pvp and just sucks in general. Does Fire/Force/Pacheon suck? I would really like to see FF Fire/Force/Pacheon and Fire/Force/Heuksal PVP!
Old 04/09/2011, 13:28   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhSoVanilla View Post
I'll make this quick:
I am lv.61 full str fire force bow. A friend told me 2:1 str hybrid bow is better than full str. So, I have many questions.
(1.)Is it true 2:1 hybrid bow is better than full strength bow? Would 2:1 hybrid or full STR win in PVP against each other?

(2.)If I switch to 2:1 str hybrid will flame wave series work nicely? Or will it still be too weak to be useful?

(3.)Is 2:1 str hybrid the best hybrid for Chinese bow?

*-~-So I'm thinking about the benefits of full str VS hybrid str 2:1, here they are, feel free to add or subtract benefits and give your opinion:

~Full STR

*Able to tank better
*More HP
*Stronger CRITs
*Can destroy INT ez pz
*Higher phys defense/attack
-------------------------------
~2:1 STR Hybrid

*Faster mob killing/Faster lvling
*Stronger average damage
*Will be able to use Flame Wave Series well..?
*More MP
*Higher mag defense/attack

Please give me some answers or suggestions. Or your opinion/thoughts.
One more question: Somebody told me that Fire/Force bow sucks at pvp and just sucks in general. Does Fire/Force/Pacheon suck? I would really like to see FF Fire/Force/Pacheon and Fire/Force/Heuksal PVP!

1) better agianst what? sure full str much better in pve and pvp than hibryd.
2) well you can try for yourself,but if i was you,i wouldn't do 2:1 cuz you will make a shit of you char.
3) well yes.

force fire pacheon,is very good for pvp,for debufs i had 101 force fire pach... very good for debufs,and makin crits. fire force heuk... its a bit weird,andway glavie is strong for pvp... why you need force or else? i wouln't choose that.
Old 04/10/2011, 02:34   #3

2:1 STR hybrid actually looses dmg xD
And no you wont be able to use fire nukes because they will be weak.
The only hybrid str char thats decent is 9:1 str but still I wouldnt experiment with str hybrids because its just a waste of a char and a waste of time.
Full STR actually does more dmg because it has a high phy balance and it will crit hard, and besides bows are phy based if you look at the weap stats. The only good thing you can say about it is more MP for snow I guess... And I dont mean to burst your bubble but bows are not that strong xD
But if you're smart you'll go full str and you'll be pretty good...