Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT some acc high lvls

Discussion on WTT some acc high lvls within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTT some acc high lvls

Glavier STR lvl 64 Server Olympus
Nuker Full INT lvl 71 Server Rome
Glavier STR lvl 58 server Rome
if you need to trade any acc send to me private msg or post reply here
bb and GL
that is my email >>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
why monsters attack at high lvls
03/14/2013 - Dekaron - 24 Replies
I know several people that this has happened to, and i dont know why. for some reason high lvl monsters tend to attack you. if you vac to many of them any one know why?
Grazier farm bot =] (for high and low lvls)
09/17/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 21 Replies
Hi guys, i dont know if this already exist. I didtn copyed it from any other site. Found it out myself =] This is an farmbot for grazier! Its usable on every server, if protected or not! It works! And the good thing is, u can use it for high lvl chars to. Up to 50!! I always use it in ether lures lot :) U need this programms: Raving_Dude´s Auto Loot Programm MacroX - Klick me!
WTT some acc high lvls
11/07/2008 - SRO Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Glavier STR lvl 64 Server Olympus Nuker Full INT lvl 71 Server Rome Glavier STR lvl 58 server Rome if you need to trade any acc send to me private msg or post reply here :) bb and GL that is my email >> [email protected]
WTT some acc high lvls
01/04/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Glavier STR lvl 64 Server Olympus Nuker Full INT lvl 71 Server Rome Glavier STR lvl 58 server Rome if you need to trade any acc send to me private msg or post reply here :) bb and GL that is my email >> [email protected]
WTT some acc high lvls
01/03/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
WTT some accounts high lvls Glavier STR lvl 64 Server Olympus Nuker Full INT lvl 71 Server Rome And have 3 golden ticket and 4 clock for pet Glavier STR lvl 58 server Rome if you need to trade any acc send to me private msg >> [email protected] bb and GL