Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using Tbot, my wolf doesn't take pots

Discussion on Using Tbot, my wolf doesn't take pots within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Using Tbot, my wolf doesn't take pots

Like the title said,

i use tbot,

my wolf dies, because he gets no pots.
what do i do wrong,

when i'm running on a horse to the place where i'm botting,
the horse isn't taking pots either

i've set everything right in the bot,
and my bot isn't picking up red santa socks either

can someone help me pls
Old 12/28/2007, 00:29   #2

buy recovery kits
Old 12/28/2007, 14:44   #3

noob i bought recovery pots
Old 12/28/2007, 23:58   #4

Buy new brain.
Old 12/29/2007, 01:37   #5

only pots that i ever used that worked is LARGE animal pots Good Luck Puta

make sure ur settings are right if still not working RE-INSTALL TBOT
Old 12/30/2007, 03:28   #6

make sure on the protect tab you put the HP count right and tick the box for wolf and for horse. So if you your wolf has 4k HP and you want to use pot at 50% you put 2k in the box. At least thats how i do it. I use 1500 for horse and 3k for my growth pet. Also in the loop option tab make sure you set to buy large pots for wolf and horse as the small and xlarge are still not working. i tested today the hunger pots for wolf and they work too. I put mine at 4k so if pet is gonna lvl i dont use too many HGP pots on him. I was also told that when they get below 2500 they get weaker but i never tried it. EG they take more damage and do less damage.
Oh and like previous poster said use recovery kits from stable not pots from herbalist.
Oh and i just noticed youposted during the free tbot time which that version didnt pick up socks. The new paid version will.