Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Wanted :(

Discussion on Help Wanted :( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Wanted :(

Hay Guys,
can any one help me and tell me how can i know my secret answer or how change my Registered E-mail in my Sro Account it was blocked and now i could get it back and i can't even change the PW because it's secured with
the Verification Code
i know the account ID
i know the account PW
i know the account Registered E-mail [But i forget the E-mail PW]
Old 03/13/2011, 08:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
First thing you should do is to find out the pw of your email. Press the "forgot my password" thing on hotmail/ or whatever mail you use, and then they will ask for the secret question of your email. After this, you can repeat the same process on the joymax website.

Greets
jaksje.
Old 03/13/2011, 11:12   #3

elite*gold: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhassan_x View Post
Hay Guys,
can any one help me and tell me how can i know my secret answer or how change my Registered E-mail in my Sro Account it was blocked and now i could get it back and i can't even change the PW because it's secured with
the Verification Code
i know the account ID
i know the account PW
i know the account Registered E-mail [But i forget the E-mail PW]
for sorry if you dont know the E-mail pw and cant rememper it you cant got it agin sorry for this bro

i hope someone can help