Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 17:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ibot] Are there any working ibot manager or some sort around?

Discussion on [ibot] Are there any working ibot manager or some sort around? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [ibot] Are there any working ibot manager or some sort around?

Somebody know are there working ibot managers around?
Old 03/10/2011, 21:42   #2

elite*gold: 3
hm well i think sadly no :S
I was searching a long time, but I havenīt found anything.
There were some old tools, but they are outdated..
Old 03/11/2011, 22:04   #3

hmm... okay
Old 03/12/2011, 13:52   #4

What are you exactly looking for then?
I made a tool, but I don't know if that's the one you need :P. (I already post it on epvp, but they haven't approved it yet :P
Old 03/12/2011, 13:54   #5

If you are looking for a tool like the phbot manager and the sbot manager then sadly, the answer is no. But you could have a look at some other tools such as the auto-key tool that can minimize windows etc. Those can be usefull with ibot for the multi-client purpose.

grts jaksje
Old 03/15/2011, 22:34   #6

elite*gold: 10
ibot manager here is link for u

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kunes iBot Manager
04/01/2016 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 125 Replies
What is KunesManager? KunesManager is a tool which automatically login your ibot (Client/Clientless), detect and restart bot which has been dc, and it also hide/show your bot window etc. Note: To use client mode, make sure your edx Loader is located in the same folder as KunesManager. Download: iBot Manager - By Kunes Features -Auto Login (Clientless & Client)
iBOT 1.8.5 and iBOT 2.7 wont work anymore in gates, keeps restarting the wave
05/05/2011 - Browsergames - 21 Replies
In last two days, iBOT wont do the gate... it keeps restarting on current wave.. until i died, and then he jump me in 1-8 lol. And what a f i dont loose one life in the gate.. i have died for at least 4 times, and i dont loose the gate. So this is the end of these cracked bots. My question is, who has buyed kBOT or buyed iBOT, can make the gate till end of the gate ???
Sro Pack Last ibot manager Hardmod +
03/06/2011 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
SRO Pack Hallo ihr lieben da bin ich nochmal :) ich habe euch mal wieder ein packet zusammen gestellt 1. Last i-bot + Loader.v5 +ibot manager http://rapidshare.com/files/451188394/Ib…Ibotmana ger.rar 2.Last i-bot + Loader.v5 +ibot manager + HardMod 9.7 http://rapidshare.com/files/451188481/Ib…ger-Hard Mod.rar
Ibot Scripts + Ibot program
10/01/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
This is the links of ibot program and scripts for it http://www.easy-share.com/1912293729/_iBot_Public _Released_v1.0.81.rar Download Scripts.rar, upload your files and earn money. Scripts.rar Do not forget of add on the script txt with the corrects city where the bot will walk Ex: My char trains in jangan cave and when it use return scrool, back to designate town hotan, so I add hotan-jangan cordenates to txt file OK bb