Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tbot attack problem

Discussion on tbot attack problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tbot attack problem

well today i upped my mastery and skills then i pressed refresh skills and there comes oncontrol config what does it mean and after refreshing i cant attack anyway someone can help?
Old 12/17/2007, 21:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
when that comes out you have been botting for a while already, and in order for it to refresh you have to restart sro. Nothing you do will be saved when that message comes out, so if you have been botting for a while and you come to the game to change the script first click refresh on weapon skills, if that message comes out you cannot change any botting skills, loop option, nothing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TBOT PROBELM!!! WONT ATTACK
11/30/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
my bot just runs and runs from moster to moster but it wont attak any... it was working yesterday why isnt it working today >.< please anyone has any idea how to fix this?
TBot and Nuker Problem with Attack
11/17/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
i got a problem, i am a nuker and tbot doesnt normal attack with my weapon. only with my nukes. somebody knows something that can help me?
Game Crash After TBOT ATTACK MOBS
11/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
game always crash after tbot train and attack mobs any1 know why :( i use tbot1107 and TServer016b client no DC
active team attack on tbot?
10/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
need a little help on this, when running tbot on team setting tab, i want to active team attack, is there any way to active it? if so pls post the step, thank you.
DC every 2 mins Tbot 919 and attack delay
09/23/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
i have Tbot 919 with Server.exe crack and i try 2 bot at the mages and generals but everytime i login with it and try 2 let it attack it waits before it attacks and dc's me after 2 or 3 mins. i got cracked client and shit everything. pls will someone be kind 2 help me with this.. Thank you