Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

are bots destroyin SRO??

Discussion on are bots destroyin SRO?? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/09/2008, 02:43   #31

elite*gold: 20
Gold bots are ruining the game, but one good point is that you can get in the middle of them and they can serve you as camouflage .

But yeah, without bot the game after 50+ becomes a pain in the *** to lvl, and some classes have to skill grind so it becomes even harder to lvl.

Unless you buy premium I would advice bot after 50+ xD.

For those who wanna play clean good luck .
Old 08/09/2008, 11:36   #32

elite*gold: 0
well i say botters are ruining the game, also why bot? If you like the game for what it is you wouldnt need to bot.
Real players that like the game and enjoy taking the long journey threw out the game, leveling and questing by hand, fulfil's ones enjoyment an u feel proud when you reach a certain level ( personal goal ).
I say all botter's only wanna PvP an brag about there level which they got unfairly.
I mean i was questing at blood flowers and im not kidding but i swear there was at least 100 botters all with names like sdsfffg or w/e
Seriously ruins the legit players chance's to quest/ level .

But down to the point legit players deserve a better time while playing SRO and botters should just get banned.

If anyone else agree's with me then please do say
Old 08/09/2008, 14:32   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillowMan View Post
well i say botters are ruining the game, also why bot? If you like the game for what it is you wouldnt need to bot.
Real players that like the game and enjoy taking the long journey threw out the game, leveling and questing by hand, fulfil's ones enjoyment an u feel proud when you reach a certain level ( personal goal ).
I say all botter's only wanna PvP an brag about there level which they got unfairly.
I mean i was questing at blood flowers and im not kidding but i swear there was at least 100 botters all with names like sdsfffg or w/e
Seriously ruins the legit players chance's to quest/ level .

But down to the point legit players deserve a better time while playing SRO and botters should just get banned.

If anyone else agree's with me then please do say
Goldbot's can s**k my c**k i hate them, but myself iam botting almost everyday, and its not just for getting higher lvl and pvp. i like to bot and its always fun to see what ive found (drops) when i wake up.And joymax doesnt care if your legit or not, they still ban ya.handgrinding totaly sux.
Old 08/09/2008, 15:03   #34

lol its more fun when you find sox yourself and not the BOT

Handgrinding sux? Proves you dont have the will power play mmorpg's then, goldbots are the same as regular bots. They just have mass acc's to farm gold, i bet if there wasnt any bots available you would stop playing SRO
Old 08/09/2008, 17:16   #35

Quote:
lol its more fun when you find sox yourself and not the BOT

Handgrinding sux? Proves you dont have the will power play mmorpg's then, goldbots are the same as regular bots. They just have mass acc's to farm gold, i bet if there wasnt any bots available you would stop playing SRO
but the problem is there will and always will be bots available.
And Yes handgrinding totaly sux. ive playd loads of mmorpgs.
goldbots=there is no real person that bots it joins/makes a guild check if it got any drops, goes pvping and play's fw etc.. does a goldbot do that? NO!

Thats the different.

But go ahead and handgrind ur char up. i dont care.
Old 08/09/2008, 21:26   #36

gold bot and normal bot is the same .
Still Some1 using a bot program to exploit the game, so please dont try to correct yourself
Old 08/10/2008, 14:49   #37

defently gold bots ****** this game up nothing and dude do u know how hard lvling is at lv80+ you have to be brainless to hand grind at those lvls so kill the gold bots long live the human botters lol
Old 08/10/2008, 17:08   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusszz View Post
defently gold bots ****** this game up nothing and dude do u know how hard lvling is at lv80+ you have to be brainless to hand grind at those lvls so kill the gold bots long live the human botters lol
Yes i do, i have 3 chars over lvl 80 all legit.
Its easy to hand grind when u have a guild to do it with, or even friends
Old 08/10/2008, 18:50   #39

So you come to a site that supports botting to voice your opinion on how all botters are the same, people that actually have intentions of doing half/half, when I say that i mean handgrinding, and botting later on, vs gold bots that do not have a person that has any intentions of doing anything with that character except for farming for gold. There is a big difference and controversy over what people believe is right and wrong in the game. I have to add that I can honestly say I love the game, and I would play if there was no easier tool available i.e. bots, just because the game is awesome.

When you get down to the real facts though, is Joymax any different when it comes to exploitation? They are more than willing to offer a variety of things to make gameplay easier/more efficient in their sites item mall. And if you ask me that is no different than someone that decides to bot, and I'll tell you why.

1. You have an advantage over other players.
2. Your gain is substantially more than that of someone that doesn't get those items.
3. It puts other players with no money at a disadvantage. (basically if you pay for something, you get a big gain over others)

I know that some of you out there might be thinking ohh, well, Joymax made the game so they can do things like that. With that being said. Does it make it right for other players, that's the biggest concern. And the answer is NO. It is all about monetary gain, in any way possible. If they gain money from your pocket, you will gain more than the average player in game, plain and simple.

We see Joymax offering services on their site, so why is it wrong for others to do the same? Botting is just another form of a way to make money for someone outside of Joymax's loop, but on this site it is offered for free, with the option to donate. Why is their item mall not set up the same way?

All in all, I think that botters have the advantage over even the item mall. Because they can do a hell of alot more than handgrinders do even when they buy premium, when a bot is left to run non-stop for days on end until next update, try comparing that to a handgrinder that on average their hands can only handle about 10-14 hours a day, whereas the bot does not stop, and works quicker than handgrinding in general, and try comparing it to a botter with premium O.O ; handgrinders = blown away. You mine as well get your monies worth when you actually buy something. Why let a $30 premium go to waste for handgrinding?? Let the bot get you triple that amount in the same amount of time, if you are all about ethics for a computer game, try tasting what you dish out, try seeing both sides of the story and not just Joymax's. They take away from peoples gameplay just as much if not more than the botting community, they offer things for $$$$ so while you pay them, others are left at just the same disadvantage, while they benefit with nicer $$ in their bank account.

Us on this site as the type of community that we are, we will get the JOY and the MAX out of JOYMAX!

This is my mission statement to the site so to speak.

Maybe most of you can understand that nothing is going to change, if it was going to, it would have already, so basically anything that anyone says is just them speaking their mind and will not change anything as far as botting. It has been going on for YEARS, and will continue, there is 2 sides to every coin, just like opinions on something. What matters is the side that the coin lands on the most, and right now, it is leaning towards botters.

Only way to win is to fight fire with fire.
Old 08/10/2008, 19:10   #40

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
I agree with Mass Mods (hell it took me some reading time try shorten your posts xD). But its correct...Silkroad is a game made for botters and silk-users. Of course u can handgrind without even silk but its a lot harder. As a botter u reach the maximum level in about 2 months (if u bot seriously ) and as a handgrinder u need at least the double. But thats not the problem. The fun of the game starts within the moment reaching lvl 90 full farmed status with a lot of gold (which u buy from goldcompanies if u wanna have real fun so let even the goldbotters keep their existence). So if u play Silkroad for about 1 year u spent 2 months on lvlin and 10 months on having fun. Handgrinders dont have this luck and most of them give up before reaching lvl 90 and then use bots . I got a pretty good lvl 90 char so I know what I´m talking about . Joymax almost forces players to use bots and buy silks because otherwise u wont ever be REALLY successfull on the silkroad. Thats my opinion.
Old 08/10/2008, 19:49   #41

Quote:
Yes i do, i have 3 chars over lvl 80 all legit.
Its easy to hand grind when u have a guild to do it with, or even friends
No offence but every lv 80+ legit player has no live.. Beside if your legit why join this forum?..

Handgrinding can be funn, just now and then.. but not till you drop..
Old 08/10/2008, 20:10   #42

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
No offence but every lv 80+ legit player has no live.. Beside if your legit why join this forum?..

I enjoy handgrinding.

When i'm bored, i just get back to town and stall.

OnT: Yes, bots do destroy the game play. It's always nice coming to a player and chat a lil' bit while grinding.
Old 08/10/2008, 20:14   #43

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
botting doesnt detain u from chatting...of course when u are bored u can play the game by hand otherwise u couldnt call it a game. but I cant find anything bots are destroying
Old 08/11/2008, 15:50   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post

I have a "Life" , i started sro when it was in beta, i play around 2 hours a day maybe more on weekends if im not doing anything.
And why join the forum?
I joined for other games like CO but that got ruined when they added all the new **** from EuDemons.
I also read alot of guides, this isnt just a hack website it cover's all aspects of each game.
Old 08/11/2008, 16:44   #45

Thats true, it does cover all aspects, including botting. And if you notice the hacks/bots part of each gaming section gets the most hits, so your kinda talking down on the wrong boards.