Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSro Loader with Multiclient?

Discussion on iSro Loader with Multiclient? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iSro Loader with Multiclient?

Would someone be able to link me to the latest loader that provides multiclient, I tried searching but could only find old ones.

Thanks in advance.
Old 03/01/2011, 15:15   #2

Bump.
Old 03/01/2011, 19:40   #3

I think you'll know how to use it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BOI multiclient loader
06/29/2014 - Battle of the Immortals - 77 Replies
So because nix84 asked for it, here a loader that allows that. All you have to do is place it in your "Battle of the Immortals\Bin\" folder and use it to launch the game and it'll allow greater than 3 clients to be launched. I don't know if the server checks if you have more than 3 clients connected so use at your own risk.
Searching Multiclient/Loader for iSro
09/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
So,im searching a working loader or multiclient for iSro. I only want to open a second client not more. Thank you Dont need more..i got now hardmod loader 9.6.Working very good. But now i need a cleint manager where i could hide this client. /min is not working.Anr sro win mode dont working for me too.
Multiclient with loader
12/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
No matter how I attempt to multiclient, I cannot. I use agbot 2.5.2, which is working great. If I try to plvl my noob, I will double click on loader and uncheck the ReDirect IP box. As the new Sro_Client loads, my character on agbot DC's. Can anyone help me?
Multiclient for 1.42 with old loader
03/06/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
its easy just download and start the .exe:) the .exe isnt from me i downloaded it a few weeks ago in this forum:rolleyes: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting SCAN: Virustotal. MD5: 1cf949ee374d7929ce822c6bef830300 suspicious Trojan/Worm USE ON YOUR OWN RISK :cool: DONT WORK ANYMORE:cool: