Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TboT works but disconects V-cc error

Discussion on TboT works but disconects V-cc error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TboT works but disconects V-cc error

visual cc error helpz plz.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cracked Tbot 6.24 (Works with v1.160)
10/03/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
Thanx Go to Projecthax and for silkroadmax cause i got the crack from there First, you must install Microsoft Loopback driver on your computer. 1- Open Control Panel 2- Click Add Hardware 3- Choose 'Yeap i connected the hardware' then click next 4- Select the last one 'Add New Hardware'
My TBOT DISCONECTS AFTER ANY HOUR!!!
02/09/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Dont Cry Tbot works 1.120
08/30/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 65 Replies
the title says it all it works just update to 1.120 and replace the client with the 1.119 files ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~Hear is my client with everything i use to get in to the game..... ~~~~ ~~remeber update FIRST then put the client in to the folder ~RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting sorry plz download the new client. the first and second were broken try this one
Tbot Works
06/05/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
New cracked 0x33.org version try it out :) im logged in works fine .... http://rapidshare.com/files/35228391/Tbot_...june _4.RAR.html PS:The bot makes no imbue anyone knows why?
HOW CAN I MAKE MY TBOT WORKS??
05/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I tryed everything I did what descriptions said but my problem is when I try to start Tbot.Exe then it says A LO CCD Error .... so like when you trying to use Isro but no connection with srvrs and it always make this ..... this.....