Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRO login PROBLEM DIFFRENT FROM OTHERS!!

Discussion on SRO login PROBLEM DIFFRENT FROM OTHERS!! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SRO login PROBLEM DIFFRENT FROM OTHERS!!

I have loopback already installed, I can open Tserver1106b and run TBOT, the dragon circle Icon appears, SRO will start. Everthing is good with that process. The problem is after I enter my ID and PW and do the image code verification with the actual game, the game does nothing after I confirm. It dosent stall, dosent disconnect me, it just does nothing. I have used this version of the TBOT crack on my laptop and it worked fine. (The harddrive just broke, its old ) So I know what Im doing and how to install the program. The only diffrence from my laptop to my desktop is that the laptop connected to my router through a wireless connection and the desktop is on a lan connection. Will loopback only work with wireless?
Old 11/15/2007, 20:39   #2

Whouh .. its happen to me too :/
wht to do Help us!
Old 11/15/2007, 23:03   #3

hmm
1.restart ur pc
2.start ur silkroad normal without bot then press exit and log in with bot..
3.reinstall silkroad+bot

hope i could help
Old 11/16/2007, 01:00   #4

I tried it and it didnt work. same thing
Old 11/16/2007, 18:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dschelsea82 View Post
I tried it and it didnt work. same thing
you sure you have enough memory free?
i have 2 pc one sometimes give me c9 or totally no message it got 512ddr but somehow seems not enough to run the tbot cracked.
on the other pc it all run perfect that one has 2gb

it might be something else just telling you my own experiance with this problem, weird part i can just run clean silkroad without any problem but when i use loopback and tbot it wont let me in.