Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

t-bot < f6 / start training doesnt work

Discussion on t-bot < f6 / start training doesnt work within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
t-bot < f6 / start training doesnt work

hi, eh- well- the topic's name is my problem

did anyone have the same, or is ther something I missed with installing it?

when I click on a monster, it does attack, problem is it wont eh- bot.

please help
Old 11/14/2007, 19:50   #2

When you Log in you see Ur caracters then clik F6
And Tbot will Paching When its over Press OK! and its Ready for bot

Click TANKS If i helped
Old 11/14/2007, 20:16   #3

nop.. didnt work it doesnt seem to registr the f6.. nor can I click on the start training button < nyways,, thanks for trying to help..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
iSRO Char Selection/Start doesnt work
01/02/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys. I wanted to play iSRO again, but when i select my character and click start to play, it does not begin to load. There just stays the screen of the char without any movement. I have the actual version of iSRO, already tried re-installing, logging in with different accs on different servers with and without loader. Nothing helped. Does anyone have a solution for that problem?
[FIX] Start training Crash
12/11/2007 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hello guys, follow these steps and you will not get start training crash! 1.make a new folder on your desktop and copy the "tserver" and the "SroBot" into the new folder. 2.run the tserver from the new folder and ignore the error only klick ok. Silkroad is starting now and it must work! !!!!!! Donīt delete your old tbot folder!!!!!
T-BOT ''Start Training'' DC New Solution ! BY ME
12/08/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 9 Replies
Heey guys i noticed that the solution other people offer is very hard... Some people don't understand this ... Well i invented this solution myself it works quite good.... Hit the thank button if i helped u... -In game...F5 then press Load_Script en load your script When your own script is loaded press Save setting.... then press the REFRESH button at Skill options... REPEAT what you just did... LOAD SCRIPT >> SAVE SETTINGS >> REFRESH SKILLS >> SAVE SETTINGS AND PRESS START TRAINING...
If SRO crash when you Start training read this
11/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
If your game crashes when you want to start training, then disable your loopback adapter, when you see the gameguard logo, you will not need to enable until you press Run Tbot next time.. Good luck, this resolved my problem..
if i puch F6 T-bot doesn't start training
11/09/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
hi, if i puch F6 (start training button) or at F5 and then trieing to puch start training... it doesn't react and i restarted the game a colpe of time's but still not MAYBE the problem: i puched F6 when i already puched at char. screen: START Using: T-Bot1107.exe and T-server 1106.exe