Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Net Error - The Problem!

Discussion on Net Error - The Problem! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Net Error - The Problem!

Hey Guys...

i Think some of you have the problem with "Net Error"
I saw some Posts, but noone can help you - until now

i had it too and i want to tell some of my solutions.

The first one is a very easy one. Try it over and over again, maybe 20-30 times.it works with some luck

the second Solution is to close all other applications, like ICQ, Skype, teamspeak, your browser and so on. Theres a program to close some internet connections, named NetLimiter.

the third one, and i think the lucky one, is to update your windows.
it works with SP2 and 1, But you need some Windows Patches.

my last solution is to reboot your PC System and try it again

That were my Solutions

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error Box Problem
08/22/2010 - Ragnarok Online - 6 Replies
Hi I need some help. I have been playing RO manually and with a bot support at the same time. But last august 4, 2010 patch my RO client suddenly give an error on gameguard with a message like this "". Can anyone help me on this? Thanks a lot guys!
problem about XSG error
05/11/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS ERROR.,.,.....THIS is in Dekaron global.,.maybe this is wrong spots but please help me
Wow Error Problem
05/04/2010 - World of Warcraft - 6 Replies
Hey bekomme diesen WoW Error und das Repair Programm hat nix genützt. Will nicht unbedingt neu installieren gibt es alternativen ? Danke im Vorraus euer Goblin Ingenieur. http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3448/problemqn .jpg
PROBLEM ABOUT ??????(9) ERROR
04/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I have this problem when im using bot, the Small window apear ?????? (9) In Normal Client its ok no problem no error apear . i remember Before , i have this problem, then i fix this problem to put an IP adress to Windows/system32/driver/host.... But, i dont remember the IP adress anyone to fix this problem? please help....sorry my bad english regards
problem error
10/29/2008 - Dekaron - 9 Replies
either vac or skill hack, when i eit it all good when i try to log in game it says invalid client plese reinstall please help?