Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cant click start button on bot menu

Discussion on Cant click start button on bot menu within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cant click start button on bot menu

i installed it as i was supposed to and the patching and all that went fine.
i setted up the bot and saved script and all that but i cant press the start button.
i can press every thing else on the bot menu but not start.
any1 knows what could cause this problem?
Old 11/09/2007, 19:19   #2

if i click the mob myself it starts using skill but doesnt really do anything else.
need to be able to start somehow
Old 11/09/2007, 20:44   #3

Press F6 in characterselection window.
Old 11/09/2007, 23:14   #4

i did and that it patched it that was np but the start training button just isnt available >.<
Old 11/10/2007, 07:10   #5

u need to press F6 before u select your char...
Old 11/10/2007, 18:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianttuck View Post
u need to press F6 before u select your char...
Can you read the post before?^^
Old 11/10/2007, 19:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igge View Post
Can you read the post before?^^
yes i can and i did...the way i answer is more detailed...alot ppl ought to press F6 after they select the char...i wanted to make it clear which is before they select the character...

try to ask nicely like "theres one similar post before, why u said so again?" instead of "Can you read the post before?" which rudely means "are u blind"

this will reduce immature flaming and stuff...
Old 11/11/2007, 02:04   #8

Man there is no real point in posting problems like this up, use the search P am pretty sure there are bout 5+ posts with answers on them for the same problem.