Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tbot no skills

Discussion on tbot no skills within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tbot no skills

hey hey..
a friend of mine use the TServer0919 from mandark...but he dont see his skills... can anyone help?
Old 11/05/2007, 22:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
I have the same problem, but mine also doesn't bot, I can start the program etc. But it doesn't save settings and it doesn't go bot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cannot refresh skills in TBot
10/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i cannot refresh skills in TBot... and i cannot use new skills i got.. got any suggestions?
Skills of Tbot
09/21/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Well i've got my tbot working, but i cant use my old config of tbot cuz i just changed of weapon mastery -.-, so my old config is full of pacheonskills, and now i need to use heuksal skills. I know u can change it in the map Data and then ur chars name, but i dont know the skills...i see at weapon skills like this: Skill0=3418 Skill1=68 Skill2=68 Skill3=3163 Skill4=803 Skill5=821 and so on.... You know where u can see all the skills related to wich number?
tbot using skills?
09/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I add the skill on tbot but idk where to put it on macro bar to use, plus i dont know where all other stuff goes on the macro, such as potions an arrows. Can anyone tell me how to set it up so it uses skills aswell as normal attacks? like i want it to imbue my bow with fire every so often :(
Please help me with tbot no skills?
06/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I have tried all tbots, and still skills do not show when i press refresh. ALSO, when i try to save my tbot settings, once i press home again to close it, when it comes back up all settings are gone!!! Even tho i saved them!! Anyone know this problem? I also tried to use the srobot + haxcrax with nubot helper, but the bot cudnt do any NPC stuff. Can someone please help me?
TBOT cant use skills
06/04/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
why my TBOT cant use skills? i have added skills in Skills Window and nothing happen...bot only going...not attacking....help. <hr>Append on Jun 4 2007, 22:03<hr> fast answer pls, i want go sleep :(