Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trying to find some pointer

Discussion on Trying to find some pointer within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trying to find some pointer

Hey I would like to know if there are any tutorials on finding the player pointer and server pointer for a fps game... actually tips would be better... if any1 got any tips for finding the player pointer and server pointer please post them here I am trying to find a player pointer and server pointer for this one game and I am new to fps games... ive been coding maplestory hacks most of the time.... all i need is some tips where i should be looking for in ollydbg

i already find some address using Ollydbg

for now i already find

recoil
damage
fire rate
fire delay

Similar Threads Similar Threads
{REQUEST HELP} HOW MANY WAY TO FIND POINTER EXIST
09/06/2010 - 9Dragons - 4 Replies
Hi guys, im now get some adress of 9 dragons, but they are not static, and change each time i open the game, i try to find the pointer with ce, but for some reason not work, and i dude have other way to get the pointer , to no need find each time i open client, some way with olly or other way without CE. Please answer i know here is good hacker and programers
Frage: Wie findet man zB UG Pointer?Speed pointer?
03/30/2010 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
kann mir einer sagen wie man UG/Speed pointer finden kann usw^^´ß#
[TuT]Find Pointer with Artmoney
11/27/2009 - Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
Hey, Don't know if a Tutorial like this existing...but I got pm's if I can make a tutorial.. k lets start. Includes: Programes needed Find pointers Add pointers to source