Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BREAKING NEWS] ELITEPVPER's RELAUNCH

Discussion on [BREAKING NEWS] ELITEPVPER's RELAUNCH within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 2,469
Exclamation [BREAKING NEWS] ELITEPVPER's RELAUNCH

Check out This Guys

take a Look:

Look's Exciting Huh?...

well,...

Hope to Fix some Bugs/Error.

The New Interface of EPVP may Take our Forum/Section to a New Level Now.

~ more Power to Our ADMIN,... To EPVP Staff.

and Especially, To Us.

Cheers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/12/2009, 12:44   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
don't forget to enable subtitles in the youtube player if you don't understand german
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Persona] Elitepvper's Firefox theme
09/04/2010 - General Art - 37 Replies
Hi everyone! Today i want to share my Firefox theme about Elitepvper ! its actually nothing really special, but i love this comunity and thought to make something for it :P What you need: - this Persona Add:on for firefox
AION Elitepvper's Player List
04/13/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
Hi, so thanks to our dedicated translators and linkzors we can all play aion. woooo!!!! though i thought it would be a great idea for us to post our ign and servers we play on, so we can keep in touch during and, maybe when C-Aion goes live? im thinking of staying on once obt closes, the english enu.pak seems to do a damn good job of translating everything to english, except for the game announcements >_>. Post up guys!! server/player Clock Tower-Azariel/delacroix (me)
MS TRAF PSERVER (ElitePvPer's Secondary Server)
05/09/2008 - MapleStory - 3 Replies
YAY! I have finally made a private server. Its excellent on preventing crashes except when mods spawn 99999 of a monster it will get a bit laggy. Otherwise, its crash and lag free. You need to download hamachi in order for this to work. (download below) To run this server, simply connect to my hamachi Network Name: Maplestory Trafalgar Network Password: maplestorytrafalgar then place all the files inside the Maplestory Traf.rar ( files inside maplestoryserver folder) into...