Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LiSt Of GaMEGuarD errOrs<

Discussion on LiSt Of GaMEGuarD errOrs< within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile LiSt Of GaMEGuarD errOrs<

Ok guys i found something that will help ALOT with game guard problems!
Its a list of almost every possible GG error and their solution! =D

Ok here goes!

error (100) ≫ Computer is infected with virus.
Please update the anti-virus to the latest and scan the PC. Even after scanning, if the error code 100 persists to appear, it might be undetectable virus. Please try with another anti-virus then (Each anti-virus application company offers free scanning.)

error (110) ≫ GameMon is already running.
Either close GameMon process or reboot and execute again.

error(112) ≫ Failed to load modules for checking viruses and hacking tools. Possible causes are lack of memory and virus infection.

error (114) ≫ Failed to initialize GameMon.
1. There could be a program that might be taking up too much CPU resource. Or, the video driver or sound driver might be out of date. Please scan for any virus and spy-ware, and update all drivers to the most recent versions.

2. The user might be running an anti-virus software that is too heavy for the particular system(Norton 2005, McAfee, VirusBuster, etc.) Please open the settings of the application, and disable any unnecessary features like internet monitoring, outlook monitoring, script monitoring.
Alt. Solution Try rebooting or closing possible programs that can cause a collision.

error (115) ≫ Game has been executed multiple times, or GameGuard is already running.
Close the game and restart.

error (124) ≫ GameGuard.des file does not exist or is modified.
This can be resolved by installing GameGuard setup file.

error (150) ≫ Setup file for GameGuard does not exist or is corrupted.
Download setup file for GameGuard and install at GameGuard folder.

error (153) ≫ GameGuard.des does not exist or is corrupted.
Re-install of GameGuard setup file should solve this problem.

error (155) ≫ Windows system file is damaged.
It is recommended to check virus, and reinstall Internet Explorer or rsabase.dll in the system folder according to Internet Explorer version.

error (170) ≫ Failed to execute GameGuard process.
Reinstall the GameGuard setup file and try running the game again.

error (200) ≫ An illegal program has been detected.
Close unnecessary programs and try again.

error (340) ≫ Failed to download. Network might not be stable currently, Internet or firewall settings might be having some problems.
Possible solutions.

error (350) ≫ Cancel(Abort) button has been clicked while updating or due to the failure of connection.
1. Try connecting again or confirm its network status and/or pressing "Retry" button.

2. It could also be slow update due to insufficient network bandwidth. Or, FTP or HTTP connection might be blocked.

error (360) ≫ Update is not successful or GameGuard file is corrupted.
Try again in a minute, or check the firewall settings.
Alt. Solution: Right click on hard disk drive - select device - do disk scan, delete GameGuard folder in the game directory, download GameGuard using the manual link, install and try again.

error (361) ≫ GameGuard update is not processed well.
Please check the internet settings, network, and see if security program such as "itop" is running or not. Also check if you need to get authorized before connecting to the internet.

error (380) ≫ Failed to connect to the GameGuard update server.
1. Please download GameGuard manually using the link provided, and try installing. If you are using Windows XP Service Pack 2, please check the firewall settings to see if GameGuard is allowed to access. Sometimes, the problems disappear by restarting the PC. Manual Download.

2. It is possible that firewall application such as Sygate Firewall might be blocking the access of GameGuard. Please open the specific firewall and check if GameGuard.des is blocked or not.

I hope this helps people who are still having game guard problems! ^__^

*prays for a sticky* >.<
Old 07/21/2009, 18:51   #2

Sir if you dont remind, you got this tut in GG site, right..?

yes, it will be help the other people here have problem in Gameguard, but I know this guide is already posted before....
Old 07/21/2009, 18:54   #3

mÖD pLEaSe CLOSE THIS THREAD!!
Old 07/22/2009, 03:29   #4

h0w to res0lve that err0r dude!!
Old 07/22/2009, 03:30   #5

i have a pr0blem like this s0ldierfront 2 missing?
Old 07/22/2009, 05:18   #6

again and again, you double posting again... how many times you do that? pwde nmn i-edit...
Old 07/22/2009, 05:24   #7

s0rry!!

i forg0t!
Old 07/22/2009, 08:53   #8

elite*gold: 44
This was posted b4, but its not upfront.. so i guess this Thread is fine... just dont Spam much on it like Patrickdumon