Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My Idea to Get Unreleased guns...

Discussion on My Idea to Get Unreleased guns... within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My Idea to Get Unreleased guns...

Me and my friend was thinking lately, About how KSF has so many new guns right now that ovbiously we dont have. So i was thinking maybe i can download KSF ( i have my ways) and copy the files into our current files in Soldier front... Just an idea i thought of.. Suggestiona would be nice,
Old 07/02/2009, 02:36   #2

/close thread
Old 07/02/2009, 22:58   #3

nah

the weapons are saved serverside...
self if u copy the guns in ur folder u cant get them ingame...
they wont be in shop or anywhere...
(btw. the sound of type97 is already in ur sf folder... i made a soundhack... sounds cool )
but u cant use it, cause u cant get it in weapon shop or anywhere...

so... forget it.

greets Silver
Old 07/03/2009, 05:27   #4

#CLOSE THREAD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling captain almost major 5 capsule guns / all regular guns and 1.3m EURO
07/30/2010 - Alliance of Valiant Arms - 2 Replies
http://i27.tinypic.com/2cz92f5.jpg For more info contact me at [email protected] to discuss looking for 100 dollars CA or US I don't care It has every gun and 5 capsule guns enough euro to last you forever. Peace. Capsule guns are STG
ALL UNRELEASED GUNS IN SF
02/20/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 8 Replies
Just Follow the Link Below it All Unreleased Guns! Update!October 19, 2009 i think my posting of Link is legal cause its not a hack site right? its just a Forum of GameClub they have a lots of GUNS there the example of it was my 3 guns below in my sig.
ALL UNRELEASED GUNS IN PSF
09/09/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
ahhhhmmmmmm.... i2 poh ung nsa forums ng sf website... inupload q lng poh d2 pra mas mbilis mkita... ^^ ALL CREDITS GOES TO PARALUMAN.... :mofo: here's the link: Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...