Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 16:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SF DFI Client Installer

Discussion on SF DFI Client Installer within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SF DFI Client Installer

Hey guys does any1 have links to download the Philippines SF DFI Installer. I can't seem to download it from the official website and also went to the thread "DFI: Special Force - Philippine Chapter Installer" but part 7 is missing. If any1 has a link to the full client it would be awesome. Thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Minecraft Client Installer Hilfe
03/29/2013 - Minecraft - 2 Replies
Hallo ihr lieben ich habe nen eigenen Mc server und auch den clienten dazu nun habe ich das Problem das ich einen installer baun will der den leuten mein .Minecraft in ihren Appdata ordner installiert was brauche ich dazu und was muss ich da eingeben wer kann mir da weiter helfen denn nicht jeder weis wie man in cen appdata ordner kommt danke im vorraus und sorry wegen zeichensetzung nicht machen bin schon ziemlich müde sry mfg Sussan Skype sussan.Heidenreich
MilianLZ English Client Installer Download
12/14/2011 - Dragonica Private Server - 32 Replies
Hey peeps. I made an installer for MilianLZ, and uploaded it to my server. The English Patch is applied, it connects, it works, you dont have to do shit. Really. The reason for the Squares instead of chinky-chars, is because I'd rather have the good looking font, because I cant read ricemuncher language anyway. http://Jeffijoe.com/MilianLZ.exe
Client Installer...
07/12/2011 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies
Okay, I'm looking for an installer before G9... If anyone would be so kind, would that person supply me with one or just the .PACKAGE files that came out during that time. Umm I think everything before r58 is before G9. I will continue my search via google. Please and Thank You's !
[SERVICE] Installer für client
11/04/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey com ihr fragt euch bestimmt was das heist.. Also ich erstelle euch für euren client einen installer das heißt ihr braucht kein winrar achiv mehr hochladen und die anderen brauche auch kein winrar achiv mehr laden.. es leuft so ab das die spieler es nur installieren müssen und dann zocken
[Info] Neuer War Rock Client Installer
06/26/2010 - WarRock - 27 Replies
Hey, habe eben das hier auf der Warrock bzw. Gamersfirst HP gefunden: Quelle: War Rock – Free to Play Online FPS Game – GamersFirst Mfg