Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 23:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Download Failure.. Somebody Help!!!! :((

Discussion on Download Failure.. Somebody Help!!!! :(( within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Download Failure.. Somebody Help!!!! :((

Guys, when i open may SF DFI Ph... Launcher

Download Failure

Yes -Restart Launcher - Please retry Download
No - Start Game - Download not required

na-restart ko na ng ilang Beses, ganun pa rin nangyayari,,
pa-help namn po.. d ko mabuksan sf Dfi ph ko...

Reinstall ko na ng ilang beses, ganun pa rin nangyayari.. pa-help
open hotpot shield ko kasi dito ako sa dubai.. ganun parin nang yayari.. please help

..... ZEE
Loc. dubai
Old 07/28/2012, 11:17   #2

No...
Old 07/30/2012, 06:53   #3

Just click No....^_^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Log.In Failure ?
03/29/2012 - Archlord - 8 Replies
Hi every1, sad, but true, i cant login. Everytime i give in my acc dates, i got this : "browsing to logout page for ur privacy protection ... blabla" Did FAILzen again somethg wrong ? Any1 got the same ? Greetz Marf
[Help]Can someone Help me with this Failure?
02/15/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi all :) I try to start a server on my PC. I did all steps from " How to Setup VSRO Server... ". All works fine - Gameserver etc starts - all is green. Only Problem is, that i can't join the Server with a Character. I get Disconnected from the Server after klicking Start. FROM SR_Gameserver:
[Help] Download Failure -.-
09/03/2011 - S4 League - 2 Replies
Wie Oebn schon gesgat hbe ich diesen Automatischen Downloader Geholt und Es Esgeht einfach nicht Meine frage ist Gibt es einen download link Wo man das SPiel Sofort Auf den pc holen kann Ich bitte euch den Link hier hin zu Posten Danke im Vorraus
Failure to Communicate or Failure to Comprehend?
08/08/2011 - Rappelz - 42 Replies
Apparently not even NCarbon got what my issue was. But apparently they love throwing around names and troll comments. But I love even though I have remained mostly polite and courteous, never once have I went onto another forum to voice my issues with NCarbon. All they seem to do in return is dodge my questioning and run off to sass me on other forums. I'm glad this is the attitude you wish to be known for NCarbon, you point your finger at me and claim I ran you off. No buddies, you need to...