Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OFMGZ MultiDll Injector Problems

Discussion on OFMGZ MultiDll Injector Problems within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 44
OFMGZ MultiDll Injector Problems

Wow... Old Thread and this kid just spammed it up...

*Closing soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2009, 08:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
sHare 2 mE ~ Share pOe sKen..
Old 09/18/2009, 13:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OMFGZ MultiDll Injector 1.5 and WTFries working CRC
05/12/2010 - GunZ - 16 Replies
Here is a Good Combo for hakcing. the newest and coolest so far (good job OMFGZ) Injector V1.5 with an Updated 100% Operational CRC Bypass to get threw gamegurad. Just keep the WTFriesCrc.dll in the injector and every MRS will work. I will Repost my CRC Bypass for every New update withing 1 1/2 days at max Now you dont need to go find a working Launcher and Crc its right here =D http://rapidshare.com/files/74866345...esCrC.rar. html...
[Release]OMFGZ MultiDll Injector v1.4
11/16/2009 - GunZ - 14 Replies
Here is the new version of Injector.....cant get any better than this other than putting in custom keys....which i am working on.... Whats new : Made crash/idiot proff Included a readme file with exe for people who cant read...and cry when they get errors... Auto updater added Now tells which dll has been injected Option: close after auto injection or no...Enjoy...if u dont understand how to use it... press help in the program...for those who get component missing error read this --->...