Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can ANY1 help with C++

Discussion on Can ANY1 help with C++ within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can ANY1 help with C++

hey im trying to make a simple .exe program*yes im a nub C++ coder but every1 has to start somewhere* the code is simple juts to show text on m screen but when i run the .exe it doesnt show the text
#include <iostream.h>
int main()
{
cout << "Hello there.\n";
cout << "Here is 5: " << 5 << "\n";
cout << "The manipulator endl writes a new line to the screen." <<
cout << "Here is a very big number:\t" << 70000 << endl;
cout << "Here is the sum of 8 and 5:\t" << 8+5 << endl;
cout << "Here's a fraction:\t\t" << (float) 5/8 << endl;
cout << "And a very very big number:\t" << (double) 7000 * 7000 <<
cout << "Don't forget to replace Logan LOL with your name...\n";
cout << "Logan LOL is a C++ programmer!\n";
return 0;
}
Old 12/04/2008, 23:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
This has nothing to do with Soldier Front
Please refer to
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Does any1 can help me ...
06/11/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello every1 iam a new here but just want some help from urs.. i start making my own p-server but i got some trouble and i want to resolve it as i can ! 1- npc (CPAdmin) can only change a db scroll not 1 by 1 . 2- the npc who can make a db and meteor to a scrolls not found in market . 3- he PMs had lost of bugs when hey use any npcs it shows alot of words in left buttom . 4- i want to make a full or as i can translation of my client . 5- market map . 6- how i can make the monster...
any1 wants to lvl
06/02/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
any1 wants to lvl together on trieste (im not asking for a plvl im 8x), just for fun couse its really boring to hack alone, and hacking in groups if easyer better, faster and safer. im on trieste/ 2moons/ time zone GMT +03:00 would be nice if u would be about the same lvl like me, pm me if ur interesed
Can any1 help me?
01/22/2008 - Kal Online - 18 Replies
Hi guys I am new to this hacking thing in KalOnline. I play private servers because they are the best. Anyway I would like sum1 to add me in MSN to help me these hacks cuz I dont understand, you know maybe step by step and stuff. And teach me a little about Revolution hacking. Thanx and my hotmail is [email protected] Much Appreciated Xiu server Eather Server PanimalS Server
Need help..if any1 can know...:(
04/24/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Yo guys..i am sorry if my question is stupid or something like that..but i don't know what to do anymore... :cry: after a server inspection..i logged on on my char and i saw that all my stuff is gone( gold armors weapons ) and i want to change my password but i can't cuz i can't remeber my stupid answer for the question that i need to change my password..can any1 knows if is a way to find it out ... :cry: cuz i wanna my char back but i can't change my password and i don't wanna lose it..:(...