Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 11:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Toucan IPC Popup [XFIRE] [READ]

Discussion on Toucan IPC Popup [XFIRE] [READ] within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Toucan IPC Popup [XFIRE] [READ]

Ok this popup is starting to annoy me, does anyone know if how to fix this? no-one has ever found out to fix it and i hope some GZP members know. This popup is caused because of xfire, when you exit SF, you freeze and this popup comes up. So i really want to know how to fix, ive had it for months. Post if you still dont know how! Cheers, regards mj

Old 07/12/2008, 01:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah im getting mad at that too
it keeps on poping up after i leave sf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Popup dialog help.
08/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Well, I know that a few servers, take Impule's for example when you login you get a popup dialog. When Ali's/Impule's/Kinshi's proxy turns the aimbot on a dialog pop's up and says some crap :) I want to know what the ID of that is so I can make this work client.Send(new GamePackets.Message("Test", System.Drawing.Color.Gray, GamePackets.Message.Popup)); Where 'Popup' is defined it looks like Popup = 1002, That bit in red is what I need the correct value/id/type/whatever you wonna...
[READ] KUNG SNU MAN ANG MY XFIRE UNPATCHER 1.5
09/07/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 4 Replies
:handsdown: MGA MATE PHINGE AKO KC INVENT KO ULE BGO XFIRE EE PLSS .. :handsdown: PRESS "THANKS" IF I HELPED
Remove Popup help
07/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Could someone possibly post a concise explanation as to how to remove the log out pop up using hex editor and if possible provide screenys to aid. All the other explanations posted so far are well....crap. :/ I'm sure many people would appreciate this. Thanks!
popup
03/18/2006 - Technical Support - 11 Replies
mjomjo...also..-..habn prob mitm labtop meines vaters, er hat es geschafft seinen labtop innerhalb von 10 min (ungeschütztem) surfen absolut zu verviren ><...zwar hab ich das system eingerichtet allerdings sitz ich hinter einem router mit integrierter firewall....naja...von seinem laden aus is das nich der fall... jedenfall hock ich nu hier und alle 20sec POPPEN SO VERDAMMTE FENSTER AUF>< ... (antivir kann nichmehr updaten seit heute,... ich kann sie nich verbieteten (also portfreigabe, )...