Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 00:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hi sniper aimpoint thai sf xtep+GameGuard

Discussion on hi sniper aimpoint thai sf xtep+GameGuard within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

sniper aimpoint new progame อยากได้ อันไหม่ อะครับ อันเก่าโดนของไทยแบนแล้ว ขอหน่อยนะครับ
Old 05/20/2008, 17:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
hi wot is this for

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SO.. there is no gameguard bypass? (i need old gameguard files)
07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 16 Replies
i been reading around about how to bypass gameguard, it seems that emulating the http server is the best way, anyone have a copy of old cabal? i need gameguard.des and gameguard/ folder.
Warrock Sniper 4vs4 Sniper match
07/23/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
v v v v weiter unten stehen neue INFOS!!!
hi all her is an sniper aimpoint:D
02/08/2010 - Wolfteam - 11 Replies
her is aimpoint 1.open it 2.set teh scroll bar 100 3.v the dont 4 more shoot 4.en press start 5.happy hacking:P RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting TXH ME PLEAS
[Release]Uzi910 sniper aimpoint 1.2
07/17/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 40 Replies
this will work best with sniper and its simple to work with and helps to do quickscope , no-scope and other moves with sniper. alot of people wanted it so here it is... its simple to use it ---------------- 0===========0 ************* 1:open it 2:slide the bar to 100 (60 is best for me)
GameGuard make a Problem/Gameguard macht probleme
07/21/2008 - Flyff - 9 Replies
Bin nicht der einzigste, der das problem hat, aber wenn ich Flyff starte kommt folgendes: Game guard update was not done. Scan the virus or make some changes in your pc magament programm. Weiß zufällig wer, was ich da machen kann ? Kann man den irgendwie überspringen oder so ? Am besten was legales ;) Hoffe auf schnelle Antwort. ------