Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 23:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Speed glitching/ flying on ground..

Discussion on Speed glitching/ flying on ground.. within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Speed glitching/ flying on ground..

ok i was in a game and some guy was speed glitching "flying".. and it just wasnt a longg jump.. he never touched the ground in flight.. so my question is how do u speed glitch/ fly.. what programs are need/fixed..

if u can, tell me what are needed, how do u do it.. etc.. thnx
Old 04/21/2008, 01:34   #2

i know its caused by a lag. which u press the glitch button, w/e.. and then jump.. and u jump like 15-30m.. i cant even do that... i aight no noob, so if u say how, and what programs and how to fix them to make u fly. ill understand.. :\
Old 05/11/2008, 20:11   #3

this is weird somebody crack my account some how ill find out who and he will pay for it>
Old 05/11/2008, 20:12   #4

for any questions ask me
Old 05/12/2008, 21:41   #5

do the screenshots use PC hd's space? (got a nearly full HD lol)
is there a way to delete previous taken screenshots without deleting em manually?
Old 05/14/2008, 06:59   #6

I have a program for this, made it myself. Byt sorry im not going to release it.
Old 05/14/2008, 07:22   #7

Quote:
I have a program for this, made it myself. Byt sorry im not going to release it.
NERD?
Old 05/17/2008, 18:06   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyha View Post
NERD?
LIER?(not flaming)

i want to Cjump easier xD.

or import Halflifes Long Jump module in SF.

anyway, yours its going to be patched soon lol