Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Solution to CKI Read Failed 999999

Discussion on Solution to CKI Read Failed 999999 within the Soldier Front forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Solution to CKI Read Failed 999999

Factors that cause this error:

AVG Protection ID - if you have this avg program aside from the Main AVG program that runs to youre computer, this may be the cause of the error because every time we run the game, this program always scan the on what process are running when the user start using / running / installing programs.

Other programs that scans that has same function as AVG Protection ID

Step by step solution to counter this error:

1. Do proper uninstallation of Special Forces
- if computer ask for restart, restart the PC
2. Go to Run and type Regedit
- Go to this directory
Hkey_local_machine>Software>
- in the said directory, find and delete the MYGAME folder
3. After uninstalling SF, go to Control Panel>Add or Remove Programs
Find Gameclub launcher then remove.

Now that we have proper cleaning of SF, now we go to Proper Installation

1. Disable / Kill the AVG Protection ID program and AVG Main Programm in the system tray and exit registry boosters or disk defrag

2. Download and install the latest Special Forces main installer and its latest patch

3. After install, run the program

4. if error occured, please reply here picture of the error message

solved????

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Solve]Problem CKI read failed.(999999)
02/09/2011 - Soldier Front Philippines - 23 Replies
Here's the answer how to solve CKI read failed.(999999) Uninstall Special Force Go to Start> Click Run Type: regedit
Help?! Failed to read server.dat please reinstall the game.
11/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
HELPPPP i just downloaded the new patch for talismans and when i try to patch it asks to retry the autopatch, manual patch, and bypass. when i bypass and try to login it says that it cant read my server.dat and to reinstall the game. It takes a long ass time to reinstall the game and then i would have to re download and extract all the armor edits/effects that ive downloaded to make my guy look cooler. i really wanna avoid re-downloading co.:confused:
'Unknown skill' solution! Read
05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
I found the solution for unknown skills. Simply click the "Bot login" button once (don't enter any login info) and then refresh your skills. It should work.
Another Solution to "Login Failed"
05/14/2007 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
okay, i got 2 pcs, 1 pc is connecting fine, but the other has been giving me the dam login failed for so long & i just figured out the solution to it. it's the dam SYMANTEC CLIENT FIREWALL, if you got 1 & ur getting the login failed message, then turn the firewall off & u can start the game w/o the dam login failed msg again hope this helps some of u out there
like 999999 ppl in bot jail!
09/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 32 Replies
guys i thought something like that would never happen to me but it did, and thats what happens when TQ decides to bot jail half of ppl from glory server from dreams world! http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6705/3327053js 9.jpg i think in this SS there is like 1/4 of all ppl that really were in the bot jail.. u can c the time in the SS... =] im just posting it so u guys know that maybe they always send ppl to bot jail in same time, so, u know....