Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Philippines
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] About Injectors

Discussion on [Question] About Injectors within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Is there other injector that can inject up to 5 or more dlls?

I want to use the Smarthz Wallhack and No Recoil + Unli Ammo at the same time.

Because I'm planning on injecting:
1. GG Bypass.dll
2. SmarthzWHZ v3.dll
3. NPR.GG Breaker.dll
4. msvcr100.dll
5.PSF.Lite3.4.dll

And I'm using Cheetah Injector, it can only inject up to 4 dlls.

Thanks a lot. By the way I'm playing PSF.
Old 09/07/2010, 18:53   #2

meron yata yung latest OMFG infinite dll injector..
Old 09/09/2010, 15:46   #3

*you can use this*

Similar Threads Similar Threads
09/13/2010 - Soldier Front - 6 Replies
Is there other injector that can inject up to 5 or more dlls? I want to use the Smarthz Wallhack and No Recoil + Unli Ammo at the same time. Because I'm planning on injecting: 1. GG Bypass.dll 2. SmarthzWHZ v3.dll 3. NPR.GG Breaker.dll 4. msvcr100.dll 5.PSF.Lite3.4.dll
[QUESTION]About injectors
01/20/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 0 Replies
ive download lots of injector already... x1nject omfgz epvp injector, all are giving me errors... unknown path error... anything u can recomend?? ive tried those injectors before it work perfectly fine.. kc kasama un sa folder kung me mag release ng hack, me injector na kasamam kaya gumagana.. ang gusto ko lng poh nah mgkarron ng separate na injector para kung sa kali meron akong dll(hack) i dun ko sa injector ko i iinject... any idea po?
INJECTORS...
01/19/2010 - CrossFire - 11 Replies
perx injector has a trojan virus..... even google site have a perX download but it has a trojan virus you can use OMFGZ injector this is the link OMFGZ Injector.rar kostenlos vom uploading.com herunterladen pRess tHx if hELp
about the injectors..
12/19/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
Injectors as we know, they are the programs we used to inject a .dll file in a game, but why everytime i download and starting to use those injectors (x1nject and OMFGZ injector), after scanning it through an online virus scanners (updated),it detects a virus, commonly- trojan horse is it because of injecting process to an .exe file so the anti-virus considers it a virus? or is it REALLY a VIRUS that was made to destroy ur PC in exchange of using the cheat? what would you choose? the...