Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Soldier Front > Soldier Front Philippines
You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Meaning of a KeyLogger (English/Tagalog)

Discussion on Meaning of a KeyLogger (English/Tagalog) within the Soldier Front Philippines forum part of the Soldier Front category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Meaning of a KeyLogger (English/Tagalog)

In English:

A keylogger is a type of surveillance software (considered to be either software or spyware) that has the capability to record every keystroke you make to a log file, usually encrypted. A keylogger recorder can record instant messages, e-mail, and any information you type at any time using your keyboard. The log file created by the keylogger can then be sent to a specified receiver. Some keylogger programs will also record any e-mail addresses you use and Web site URLs you visit.

Keyloggers, as a surveillance tool, are often used by employers to ensure employees use work computers for business purposes only. Unfortunately, keyloggers can also be embedded in spyware allowing your information to be transmitted to an unknown third party.

In Tagalog:Google Translated

Keylogger ay isang uri ng pagbabantay software (itinuturing na alinman sa software o spyware) na may kakayahan upang itala ang bawat keystroke na gagawin mo sa isang log file, kadalasan naka-encrypt. Isang keylogger recorder maaari rekord ng mga instant message, e-mail, at ang anumang impormasyon na nagta-type ka sa anumang oras gamit ang iyong keyboard. Mag-log Ang file na nilikha sa pamamagitan ng keylogger maaari pagkatapos ay ipapadala sa isang tinukoy na receiver. Ang ilang programa sa keylogger rin ang rekord ng anumang e-mail address na iyong ginamit at sa Web ng mga URL ng site na binisita mo.Keyloggers, bilang isang kasangkapan sa pangangasiwa, ay madalas na ginagamit ng mga tagapag-empleyo upang masiguro na gamitin ang mga empleyado ng mga computer sa trabaho para sa mga layuning pang-negosyo lamang. Sa kasamaang palad, keyloggers ay maaari ring naka-embed sa mga spyware na nagpapahintulot sa iyong impormasyon ay nakukuha sa isang hindi kilalang ikatlong partido.

+rep me if you want and press thnx
Old 01/16/2010, 14:08   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,790
@TS

You are offtopic.

-btw I think you put efforts on it

@mods

Move this thread please
Old 01/16/2010, 14:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote: